Asipeli Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was screaming in pain though, it was horrible to watch
Mate when he came past us on the stretcher and up the tunnel he was just laying there, no sound, nothing. It was horrible. We thought at first he had been knocked out because from where we were sitting he did not move. It took them ages to get the Doc out there and at least eight blokes to carry the stretcher. I wish him well and hope he has a successful and speedy recovery.

The only other one I ever saw was Ross Conlon when he dislocated his hip playing for us against Parra in the eighties..

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bo Jackson was arguably the greatest natural athlete and he was never the same after he dislocated his hip so I’m not sure where fine’s head would be at after this

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bo Jackson was arguably the greatest natural athlete and he was never the same after he dislocated his hip so I’m not sure where fine’s head would be at after this
Arguably because everyone would argue with you. He played baseball which isn’t really a sport let’s be honest

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Arguably because everyone would argue with you. He played baseball which isn’t really a sport let’s be honest
"Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson is a former baseball and American football player. He is the only athlete in history to be named an All-Star in both baseball and football, and one of few to do so in two major sports. He is widely considered one of the greatest athletes of all time."

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You obviously have no clue then because he played baseball and NFL, and he would walk into the NFL season and be one of the best in his position without even having a preseason because he was playing baseball in the offseason. Had he not had his injury he would have been a hall of famer in both sports

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You obviously have no clue then because he played baseball and NFL, and he would walk into the NFL season and be one of the best in his position without even having a preseason because he was playing baseball in the offseason. Had he not had his injury he would have been a hall of famer in both sports
Baseball isn’t a sport bro. So he was only good at one sport. I know he played NFL and baseball

harks76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please tell me why Baseball that I have played for over 35 years is not a sport

Status
Not open for further replies.