Opinion Aside from us losing regularly, What is your “ pet hate “ in the NRL ?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is there to like, every thing about the game and the NRL is S--T--U--F--F--E--D.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Not wrapping up the legs and allowing too many post contact metres.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Players who once played for our club and we’re highly respected seen on media cheering our opposition!
Bloody Ennis may as well laugh in our faces. I know he is on Raiders staff and left badly, but wow the one sided commentary is unprofessional at best...will be so good to become winners again and restore some pride to our club again.

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
One sided results and the cockroaches in the media who take every opportunity to give this club a spray (especially Brad Fittler).

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The annoying 6 again buzzer!!!
Blow out scorelines & now the 10 in the bin & sendoffs.
I usually watch every game every week if I can but lately I have been turning games off when someone gets sent off.
The game is just not the same :sob::sob::sob:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of mine is rugby league media and journos...they’re so arrogant these days they forgot us fans actually part with our hard earned cash to watch the crap...they forgot they work for us and we’ll vote with our wallets

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
cahunts taking a dive for a penalty and then bouncing up to their feet like they have won the lotto. and millennials, they are killing the game....................................................................................................................wait for it