Asian backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the Black chick did the best thing there. Calm the Asian dude down before he did something that would have only got him in trouble.

The druggo taunting the guy would be the first guy who would scream "assault!" if he fell over. We all know the type. Had this happen to me myself near Central station one day, where a Druggo starting having a crack at a friend and myself, and then when we walked up to him, he yells: "you can't touch me!!"

I think the white fellow who changes seats (or maybe it was approaching his stop) would be criticised by many. I don't necessarily hate people for not wanting to get involved. Some of us just don;t know what to do, or fear being assaulted or worse ourselves. To many craizes in Murica.
Yes I know, I know , you're absolutely right but maybe just maybe this old idiot is still abusing and assaulting people because no-one has tried to shut him down.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I know, I know , you're absolutely right but maybe just maybe this old idiot is still abusing and assaulting people because no-one has tried to shut him down.
That's true. But not sure if he is the sort of guy who learns his lesson either :grinning:

He looks like he's on something, or suffering from years of abuse of that something.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's true. But not sure if he is the sort of guy who learns his lesson either :grinning:

He looks like he's on something, or suffering from years of abuse of that something.
Yeah it's pretty sad. It's futile really

Status
Not open for further replies.