In the interest of the Indian head wobble

Lol
This is funny
And true haha

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
I think this was filmed in my mums, Asian neighbor’s yard.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol this is only true for the lower class Asians in canley vale.

The rich Asians have an Olympic sized swimming pool and twin tennis court in their backyard.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol this is only true for the lower class Asians in canley vale.

The rich Asians have an Olympic sized swimming pool and twin tennis court in their backyard.
I've never seen an Asian swim.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK I'm not being racist or anything, I just know a lot of them but generally speaking Asians are like androids or robots who need to be programmed because they can't think for themselves.
I know it's kind of off topic but has to be said.. This myth where Asians are smart is busted everytime I interact with one.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
OK I'm not being racist or anything, I just know a lot of them but generally speaking Asians are like androids or robots who need to be programmed because they can't think for themselves.
I know it's kind of off topic but has to be said.. This myth where Asians are smart is busted everytime I interact with one.
Wolfy, have you been into a modern day year 12 classroom of 4 unit maths room lately? That subject is practically made to be decoded by Asians.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfy, have you been into a modern day year 12 classroom of 4 unit maths room lately? That subject is practically made to be decoded by Asians.
I believe you.. But do you know how these kids learn? They go to school then they go to coaching classes. They get the weekend off from school but not from coaching classes. They do 8 hour days of school again plus homework.
My son goes to a selective School and maths is taught like its a revision class. These kids have already been taught year 10 maths in year 7 so that to me is not a sign of intelligence it's hard work..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I worked in high end retail a while back (high end retail= lots of Asian customer).
The Chinese Australians (ones born here who speak true blue Aussie but mandarin at home) despise those Chinese who speak to them in Mandarin without asking first in English if they speak it.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That's the most epic "I'm not being racist or anything BUT" that I have ever read ha ha

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the most epic "I'm not being racist or anything BUT" that I have ever read ha ha
I'ts not being racist , I'm just myth busting.
How many times have you heard people say oh those chinese are just smart?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like anything really. No matter how bad you are at something, keep practising and you'll eventually get good at it.

Most Asian cultures have a habit of putting a lot of pressure on their kids to become the best. It varies by culture though. Chinese tend to encourage kids to study more, focusing on mathematics primarily. Japanese do similar but they focus more on instilling a strong work ethic. By the time a Japanese person becomes an adult they're convinced that they'll be dishonouring their family if they don't work at least 6 hours unpaid overtime each week. Then you have the Indian culture where a strong focus on working and advancing is a necessity. When you have such a large population then you need to do whatever you can to get on top. Work any job, ignore things like emotions that will hold you back. While this works well for the business world, it often has a bad roll on effect. Teach someone to care about themselves and family over anything else then put them in a population that's mostly male and you have a country that is fast becoming the sexual assault capital of the world.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not the chinaman who tried to milk a cow...

Ching Chong Chinaman tried to milk a cow,
Ching Chong Chinaman didn't know how,
Ching Chong Chinaman pulled the wrong tit,
Ching Chong Chinaman got covered in shit!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's like anything really. No matter how bad you are at something, keep practising and you'll eventually get good at it.

Most Asian cultures have a habit of putting a lot of pressure on their kids to become the best. It varies by culture though. Chinese tend to encourage kids to study more, focusing on mathematics primarily. Japanese do similar but they focus more on instilling a strong work ethic. By the time a Japanese person becomes an adult they're convinced that they'll be dishonouring their family if they don't work at least 6 hours unpaid overtime each week. Then you have the Indian culture where a strong focus on working and advancing is a necessity. When you have such a large population then you need to do whatever you can to get on top. Work any job, ignore things like emotions that will hold you back. While this works well for the business world, it often has a bad roll on effect. Teach someone to care about themselves and family over anything else then put them in a population that's mostly male and you have a country that is fast becoming the sexual assault capital of the world.
I think Indians are the new Asians lol

Not one of my transplant team are Asians, either Indian, British or Aussie (plus 1 leb who is the boss lol)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Indians are the new Asians lol

Not one of my transplant team are Asians, either Indian, British or Aussie (plus 1 leb who is the boss lol)
when it gets to even ground (say after graduation) you'll notice diversity comes back in to play.
In that ,although the Asians are dominating selective schools and topping marks they don't dominate in highly academic fields such as medicine .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bystanders are just as bad. That chick has some balls but too composed for my liking..

Had two Indian dudes trying to tape me for being obstructive, lying and ignoring them.. (Their words.).

I told the guy he can't video tape me, he goes yes I can this is a public place.

I go "well I feel threatened by that! so I'm going tape you .. I pulled out my phone and started taping him, the guy got a bit embarrassed.. Anyhow Security come out of their office ..but I felt like telling them to turn the fuck around I got this lol

Anyhow security called the police on them just in case it escalated ..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the Black chick did the best thing there. Calm the Asian dude down before he did something that would have only got him in trouble.

The druggo taunting the guy would be the first guy who would scream "assault!" if he fell over. We all know the type. Had this happen to me myself near Central station one day, where a Druggo starting having a crack at a friend and myself, and then when we walked up to him, he yells: "you can't touch me!!"

I think the white fellow who changes seats (or maybe it was approaching his stop) would be criticised by many. I don't necessarily hate people for not wanting to get involved. Some of us just don;t know what to do, or fear being assaulted or worse ourselves. To many craizes in Murica.

Status
Not open for further replies.