Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fk I couldn’t think of anything better.. training at the ground, Keeping fit and weight sessions with basically personal trainers, guidance working on footy skills, video sessions, FREE FOOD (lol)..I’d sleep over ..Fk it would be a dream..
haha, getting paid to stay fit and in form would be plenty enough for some, icing on cake is the food.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what makes me think Ciraldo deserves another season. Get rid of those sooks.
I was recently at an Ipswich jets function where the roosters showed up. Robinson talked about players doing 12 hour training sessions that included video work.
I bet RFM was at the front of the whinging, the dude hasn’t put hard work in since he’s been here
And this is what I mean when I say CC deserves more time. I'll be the first one to want him gone if it is revealed that he is out of his depth.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People on here are really going to act like this is just a player problem and them whinging because it's "too hard" or whatever.

Can some explain why we've had so many training injuries and concussions this year? Or why we've consistently sent out players on match day held together with tape that can barely move? Why were our players burned our barely a month or two into the season? Also what happened to all the good vibes from preseason the club shoved down our throat? Ciraldo with I assume Gus' blessing made RFM captain, handed him a long-term deal yet now there's all this? Na. There's more to this.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a common denominator there

Take Sutton out. He is just physically struggling. No complaints from him.
Yeah I threw Sutton in because of the defensive structure comments from a few weeks back

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
People on here are really going to act like this is just a player problem and them whinging because it's "too hard" or whatever.

Can some explain why we've had so many training injuries and concussions this year? Or why we've consistently sent out players on match day held together with tape that can barely move? Why were our players burned our barely a month or two into the season? Also what happened to all the good vibes from preseason the club shoved down our throat? Ciraldo with I assume Gus' blessing made RFM captain, handed him a long-term deal yet now there's all this? Na. There's more to this.
I'd say Gus and Ciraldo knew 3/4 of our squad are shit and not up to it... so they tried to lift standards to get something out of them. Obviously has not worked

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much truth there is to this. There seems to be a hell of a lot of articles alleging knowledge of internal club stuff lately. I'm not sure if players would be putting their careers on the line by leaking texts of this nature. Although I guess a lot of professional athletes never really have to grow up and realise that life can be hard.

But if there are players that are complaining about this type of schedule, I'd love for the club to assign them to companies to work a standard full time job for a month or two in the off season as a wake up call.

It really seems like there are attempts being made to destabilize the club right now. This tends to happen when board elections are approaching in my experience. If talks of failed motivation posters and texts complaining about working schedules are the worst that can be mustered there's nothing too serious happening behind the scenes.

This feels similar to the talks coming out around Souths having pockets of laziness within their ranks.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wonder what nasheed does for a living if those hours are too much
I’ve been in on Centrelink since 2018 Uleh. Told everyone.
Im making 845 a week clear. Some perks if you know how to work the system. Refugee, few other allowances etc.
Best life to be honest.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What few players complained about long hours. So what they are playing shit now in protest ?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of hard work never hurt anyone,some players are just a bit Precious...
So certain players aren't happy because of CC's training regime well guess what your being paid big $ so shut the fuck up and do as your told just like every other person who works, if you want to complain there's the door and when you decide your leaving because your not happy then expect to be named and shamed good luck finding another club.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesnt matter how much some players train.. they just dont have it for FG..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Today's NBA players complain about load management too.

MJ didn't

As much as I disagree with CCs selections, he does come from the panthers system where he'd be pretty familiar with load management
I don't know anywhere near enough about Basketball to comment. Baz came from the Panther system too, doesn't mean shit really. Anyway I'm sick of the Pantherisation of the Bulldogs and our fans defending everything Panther, disgusting.