Arthur Laundy is a Tigers supporter

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I revealed this a while ago in a thread and most people wouldn't believe me. Arthur told me himself.

He only got involved with the Dogs because his son (who is a Dogs fan) asked him to.

BILLIONAIRE BULLDOGS SPONSOR SUPPORTS RIVAL CLUB

Canterbury Bulldogs major sponsor, hotel billionaire Arthur Laundy, has been spotted having a coffee and meeting with the Wests Tigers’ new director of football Tim Sheens.

This would normally be of some concern to the Bulldogs with their biggest financial supporter being seen with such a significant figure from a rival club.

It turns out Laundy has been a long-time Wests Tigers supporter.

He has also struck up a recent friendship with Sheens.

“I was ringing Tim regularly while he was in England,” Laundy explained. “I was trying to help my good mate Aaron Woods get a start at the Wests Tigers.

“Woodsie went to the Dragons instead but we had some great chats on the phone and agreed we’d catch up when Tim got home. He’s a very impressive fella.”

Still, Laundy is a thousand percent committed to the Doggies.

He also recently caught up with general manager of football Phil Gould and has offered to assist in any way he can throughout the year.

Bulldogs sponsor Arthur Laundy is actually a Tigers fan. Picture: David Swift

Bulldogs sponsor Arthur Laundy is actually a Tigers fan. Picture: David Swift
HIGHLIGHT

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I get bad vibes from this Laundy I think it will be messy when we split from him , he’s always in the media and always meddling in club business and has opinions on everything

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Interesting... If he's not putting up 3rd parties then fuck him off

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
The more I find out about this bloke the less I like him.. Hope he fucks off to Tigpies tbh

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who drinks in pubs anymore,they are overrated expensive smelly,and only for the individuals that own them that make money,the local rsl or leagues club provide a much better service,and the money goes in the community,not an individuals pockets.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Elliot has a small Weiner...

Change my mind
I don’t have any desire to change your mind, Fam. Your opinion on the size of Adam’s package is not really of any consequence to me.

You can divert from my central point as much as you like, but Burton’s heart is not currently at Belmore. I don’t think that’s any reason to cut him loose. Namaste.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A true footy fan loves most clubs and this guy looks like he's prepared to put his money where his mouth is to help Canterbury back on its feet.
He likes the Bulldogs don't worry about that.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck who he supports or what he does to try to be relevant.

Just give us our money and shut the fuck up.
For all we know he gets some of his suppliers to do a few TPAs. I wish he were a bit more silent too but if he's offering to mentor players like I know he did with Burton it can help us.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who drinks in pubs anymore,they are overrated expensive smelly,and only for the individuals that own them that make money,the local rsl or leagues club provide a much better service,and the money goes in the community,not an individuals pockets.
Lol mate RSLs are dodgy as shit. They take loads of the money. And sounds like you haven’t been to a pub in ages, it’s the other way around in many cases

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't he also buy a pub recently that will be in Souths colours as part of the agreement?
It doesn't bother me so much who the major sponsor actually supports as long as they pay up.

But the way Laundy carries on in the media and acts as if he owns the club just rubs me the wrong way. All he cares about is getting more publicity for himself and he'll pull every trick possible to do it.