Are we tanking?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watching the game tonight and the previous weeks I know the media have been saying that pay has lost the dressing room
Got me thinking are they tanking game especially tonight against the raiders they can hold the ball not offering a lot in attack silly errors they pan to the coach box pay looks defeated critchon is a strong runner but is a Marty Utai clone can’t jump for bombs raiders have a fuck load of players out should be in my opinion giving it to them given the circumstances and he dropped CHN one of our best

In summery maybe there is some problem behind the scenes I thought we were past these problems in the coaching and or admin

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
for what? there is no incentive to tank. we're just shit, our style has been shit for 6 years even with a change of coach, and most of this team is reserve graders

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below average coach
Below average players =
Shit results
New coach, 2009 style recruitment drive otherwise we’ll see the same shitty results.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for what? there is no incentive to tank. we're just shit, our style has been shit for 6 years even with a change of coach, and most of this team is reserve graders
This side we have had on the paddock most of the year the raiders down 6 regular starters we should be way more competitive even ahead our blokes ain’t aiming up

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pays so far out of his depth, you wouldn't even have him coaching your under 9s side.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For a team that is tanking, they just scored back to back tries.

They are hiding the tanking well.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a team that is tanking, they just scored back to back tries.

They are hiding the tanking well.[/QUOTE

We should be a hell of a lot more competitive take

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if the fans staged an attendance strike next home game would send a powerful message it’s time for action by the fans enough is enough

A

Alexander the Great

Next week pay should drop himself. Get our best fucking players on the field you son of a bitch. Kess emeck sharmoota

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you put our current first grade side,up against our Reggie's,my money on the Reggie's,what a terrible team,first 3 minutes 2 lost balls,I've watched all year jmk dummy half,no markers what's he do,he passes,instead of gaining yardage,bad team,bad coach ,and a board that has no fuckin idea

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_20190601_213501.jpg

Is this what they mean by coach has lost the dressing room... Plain to see no player respects this idiot. Not 1 player looking let alone listening to him

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who is worse - Dean Pay or Jason Taylor?