Opinion Are we ever gonna lose this us against the world feeling

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
is this code for you're gay and dont know how to come out with it?
Only gay person here is the original posters emotional emo essay lmfao

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if we have a top quality 7 we win that game. The roster is still shit and until that changes the club will still be second rate.
No Tedesco, and we beat them by 40.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo seemed pissed at end of presser. Whether it’s frustration or just that end to the game not sure. Don’t forget we still have some forward cattle out with injury. He mentioned Oloapu hadn’t had a pre season and defensively is going ok. Our attack is still ‘one dimensional’ in the opposition 20.
I think we are improving but the close games are the ones you need to win to make the play offs. We need to really start to put some points on and stop letting soft tries in

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ciraldo seemed pissed at end of presser. Whether it’s frustration or just that end to the game not sure. Don’t forget we still have some forward cattle out with injury. He mentioned Oloapu hadn’t had a pre season and defensively is going ok. Our attack is still ‘one dimensional’ in the opposition 20.
I think we are improving but the close games are the ones you need to win to make the play offs. We need to really start to put some points on and stop letting soft tries in
Let me guess, he didn't mention any of the game changing ref calls we had against us?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What’s really bad is so many times in games we look like we’ve never played together. So clunky and just dumb. Burton needs to take ownership of the team, too often he just goes through the motions

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i don’t think it’s ever gonna change, it’s like we are not allowed to be what we want to be, I don’t think we are ever gonna get out of this rut
we slogged it out today and still lost to a roosters team who were half arseing everything..
Effort is there that's all you can ask for... Some dumb ***** making errors as usual, but they won't always be there. So long as the effort remains and injuries fuck off we will be hot to trot in 24'

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Doubt it, it's ingrained into the NRL and it's officials now that I doubt they even have to tell them to cheat anymore.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doubt it, it's ingrained into the NRL and it's officials now that I doubt they even have to tell them to cheat anymore.
I've said this many times. We can sign plenty of good players, but the refs are always the obstacle that fuck us over. Can't believe people don't see this.

Last edited: