Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine we finish 1st next year
Dreams are free .
I guess we will finish closer to the spoon.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
F$&king outh they are, tigers would flog us at the moment at least they put in the effort in their losses
Heard this a lot but they have been pumped just as many times as us where they give up lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Serious question here, because I can see us favourite for next year’s wooden spoon
Yes,
I believe if we play either tigers or dragons at the moment bot beat us.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've said this in a few posts lately but I believe we are the Tigers.

Both clubs have recycled players and coaches and still experiencing similar results.

Bulldogs, as a club, have a loosing culture and players come here knowing they will loose but at the same time, they don't have to put in and get paid handsomely.

No matter how many people we import from winning teams with winning cultures, it won't change. JAC, Burto, Kikau and Reed all came from winning teams with apparent good cultures. Yet ours hasn't changed? Yes only been a year with some of those players but I'd expect some shift.

Tough bus ride ahead and it will be an interesting ride, but poor efforts and mediocrity will have people jumping off the bus at each stop.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are trying to out do their finals drought. Last time they made finals was when a younger Tim Sheens was coaching them so a decade ago at least.

Tigers are worse. It is still quite hard to comprehend how a powerhouse club like ours Canterbury has gotten itself into such a mess.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because we have won almost twice as many games.

Use your maths dude.
lol, I know that.

Other than the obvious points they are playing better than we are.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think Tigers stuffed their pathways as hard as we did.

Even though they've struggled they've still had plenty of talent come through their ranks in years gone by. It's hard to believe they had Tedesco & Moses at one stage. Didn't they also have Papenhuyzen & JAC??