Are there many Kennel Members on the Central Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

After moving around a lot, My Wife, My Kid and I have finally settled on the Central Coast, the only problem with all the moving around is that we don't know a lot of people on the coast.

My Wife is not a NRL fan, so when I start talking all things Doggies, I see the eyes roll etc.

It would be great to catch up with any other fanatics on the coast at some stage for a Beer / BBQ and Footy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Parents live there so I go up to visit quite often and the Mrs wants to move there permanently but Sydney man myself.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
North end - near Tuggerah

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Parents live there so I go up to visit quite often and the Mrs wants to move there permanently but Sydney man myself.
I've been all over the place, Born Seven Hills / then moved to Newcastle when young, then to Sydney (Hornsby) then Merrylands, then Fairfield, then Melbourne, now Coast.

The Coast is dead set the best life (if you don't have to commute to Sydney every day - I did that for a year, near killed me). I love it up here

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
ahh Tuggerah sucks. more than hapy to sort something out though. PM me with your number or something. I'm at the other end of the coast lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I, well we (it's Assassin's too), have a house in Berkley Vale.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 21470
Get to wake up to this every morning my front yard
Used to travel by that every morning on the train - usually slept right through it, but on the times I didn't kept thinking I want to get down there with my camera and shoot the sunrises, it is really nice

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i once had a pizza at dominos wyong tbh

i was racist thinking central coast pizza was less quality than the sydney pizza but its exactly the same

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am actually at Berkeley Vale myself, it is easier to say Tuggerah because most people know it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I own part of it aswell now yeah, wallah I'll pay for it lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been all over the place, Born Seven Hills / then moved to Newcastle when young, then to Sydney (Hornsby) then Merrylands, then Fairfield, then Melbourne, now Coast.

The Coast is dead set the best life (if you don't have to commute to Sydney every day - I did that for a year, near killed me). I love it up here
The folks live in Umina Beach but we're looking to move to Terrigal when we can. The commute is the only thing stopping me. It wouldn't be so bad if I could catch the train to work but my work requires that I drive to work each day.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am actually at Berkeley Vale myself, it is easier to say Tuggerah because most people know it
Nice. Our house is rented out but I love the place, it's on the water on Lakedge Ave.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Used to travel by that every morning on the train - usually slept right through it, but on the times I didn't kept thinking I want to get down there with my camera and shoot the sunrises, it is really nice
I never take it for granted. Love the views we get on the coast

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the rodzilla has a nice view of sydney inner south west at night because ashbury is on the hill

its like a 50% peace park view, so i win

Status
Not open for further replies.