Apparently the club is chasing two more players for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
There's two players - both back rowers chasing us, but their asking price is way too much and we're saying no to them. One player has dropped his asking fee to 60% of the amount from before. We're chasing an outside back.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's two players - both back rowers chasing us, but their asking price is way too much and we're saying no to them. One player has dropped his asking fee to 60% of the amount from before. We're chasing an outside back.
And thats pretty much complete bull$hit unless you post who "is chasing us", sources and you're affiliation with the sources. and the sources credibility.

otherwise i might as well come out and say some crap like "SBW due to injury woes in union is in discussions with our directors (whom everyone seems to be best buds with on these forums) to make a comeback to the NRL"..... seems about as believeable as the crap you are spouting.

Note : do not believe anything that isnt confirmed on the official website.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
i agree. if u can't even mention a name, why bother.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Sam Thaiday??? Nate Myles????

Also there is the rumour of the 1 season only player ... D Lockyer or C Wing are all I could think of who would have such a short career

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nate myles would be handy to have here again.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
come on....can someone , from a 'credible source, reveal names? or even give us a hint..us non-connected dogs supporters deserve it....;)

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
theres a contracted player that wants to come across has been keen for at least 18 months but he is denied by his club every time he tries to wing it out of there!! he is a forward ...... troubled none the less but he goes good.
Willie Mason. lol.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm i would think a backrower of some calibre would be a first signing.that seems to be the weakest spot.

X

XxFoVoSxX

for 50k a season =)
thats what i said to someone on msn tbh.. but i made it abit more realistic.. 150k a season and say 1 grand for every match he plays added to his paycheck.. if he plays 26games then he ups his value to 176k.. that way the club doesnt really lose money and its in sonnys best interest to play :p

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
nate myles would be handy to have here again.
i know nate and he would never play for us but he was drunk
he was with mini and soliola at the coogee bay hotel when i asked
him to come back home he laughed and said never

Status
Not open for further replies.