Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So have you got your licence yet? or anyone else?

I really really REALLY want this

I believe Ducati has the first multi-coloured cluster, this is such a sexy bike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a rider for 20 years, race days, old pack, nasho, done it all, now a Harley rider :grinning:

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ride Harley's, dex plays with a squeeze box, cool story

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So have you got your licence yet? or anyone else?

I really really REALLY want this

I believe Ducati has the first multi-coloured cluster, this is such a sexy bike.
They make some hot s*it eh ? You can hear them from a mile away too, no other bike sounds like them. Maybe the aprillia mille.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Dukes, i am looking to get a new bike, but cant decide on what i want.
I'm leaning towards an R6, but i may even look at a naked, i just cant decide

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Monster ? Streetfighter ?

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
trust me get a naked, otherwise, you baby the bike too much not to scratch the fairing, also, 1 small drop, u looking at over $3000 plus for new fairings

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Triumph Street Triple is the 1 to get, awesome machine

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They make some hot s*it eh ? You can hear them from a mile away too, no other bike sounds like them. Maybe the aprillia mille.
They sure do, you can see the Audi influence I think this is the best looking Duc they have ever created.

Please don't get an R6 and get a Duc. I was close to getting an R6 first my first bike but got the GSXR600 instead because of my height at the time and lack of riding experience the Suzuki was a better fit. Just loved the tone with a Termi exhaust.

Some naked, Duc's are sexy as well, there are also some KTM naked ones looks sick!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
trust me get a naked, otherwise, you baby the bike too much not to scratch the fairing, also, 1 small drop, u looking at over $3000 plus for new fairings
Oggy knobs :thumb: saved my on a couple of occasions.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got an old KLX650R, big single grunt.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They sure do, you can see the Audi influence I think this is the best looking Duc they have ever created.

Please don't get an R6 and get a Duc. I was close to getting an R6 first my first bike but got the GSXR600 instead because of my height at the time and lack of riding experience the Suzuki was a better fit. Just loved the tone with a Termi exhaust.

Some naked, Duc's are sexy as well, there are also some KTM naked ones looks sick!
The Naked bikes are nice, but i always have been a Yamaha Man, and Naked Bikes are harder to get as their owners keep them longer, well so i have seen anyway, id Love a Ducati Monster, but my budget is only 5-6k which isnt going to get me a good one

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I havent ridden for a while. Some of the boys went out for a lash today. An old flatmate rocked up on the kwaka and I drooled, when I lived with him I had a new zx9. We had some good times, then out of the blue he roks on this!

Me fast bikes and police dont go well but I'm glad he convinced me to take it for a lash. Phuck me. I swore I'd never go back to a 4cyl after riding twins but this thing is unbelievable and I apologise to the people in the general fairfield area today. I thought it was a unicycle. The power is fullon all the way to 14000rpm. Yes all 1000cc of it!!! Its like a little toy between ur legs but its soooo aggressive yet smoooth. Handling was excellent!! I didnt want to get off. Wall came out good too.

View attachment 20962

Status
Not open for further replies.