Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wish people would not talk up Taupau. He is not worth the effort.
He has been terrible at Manly. Of all the forwards you'd want from them he is not in the top ones. He is down the bottom with Jake Tolmanevic.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Disagree, down on confidence with a very young squad with no real leadership... The Tino call on short kick off is a perfect example.
Sexton had forced the most line drop outs of any 7 this season. I don't think he is a world beater, but I think his ceiling is higher than some give him credit for.
Toby Sexton right now is younger than DCE when he made his debut. People are too quick to give up on players. Just 12 months ago Dearden was worse than Sexton right now & he ended up playing Origin.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Toby Sexton right now is younger than DCE when he made his debut. People are too quick to give up on players. Just 12 months ago Dearden was worse than Sexton right now & he ended up playing Origin.
I never indicated that Sexton would be shit his whole career, right now tho he isnt very good lmao. Putting words in my mouth as usual.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yep and dearden was never worse than Sexton, Fraudziller has no fukn idea
I recall Deardan playing well at the very back end of 2021. Maybe last 6-7 games he was starting to flourish and that form just exploded into 2022. Sexton played fuck all games in 21, so idk how this idiot thinks Deardan was worse.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Source Nasheed?
Or foxallday
received_1727320487654440.jpeg

yep and dearden was never worse than Sexton, Fraudziller has no fukn idea
Go easy on the zilla. He's been having that dream again where he's a pterodactyl but can't fly and all the dinosaurs laugh and clap there tiny little dino arms at him while he waddles around like a malnourished penguin with big tuck shop lady gorilla arms

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I recall Deardan playing well at the very back end of 2021. Maybe last 6-7 games he was starting to flourish and that form just exploded into 2022. Sexton played fuck all games in 21, so idk how this idiot thinks Deardan was worse.
its called lack of football knowledge, poor freak should stick to soccer