Any Feedback for new skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Guys leave any positive or negative feedback in this thread, so we can get an idea of what needs to change and what doesn't.
Thankyou

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
mr b it would be nice if you could reply without hitting the quick reply button but that's about it

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
For the first time, i agree with half. Although I think the quick reply option was removed to combat spam?

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd be great if the white bit of the page was a bit wider so sigs would fit. Then it would have that consistency and not one users post jumping out farer than anothers.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It'd be great if the white bit of the page was a bit wider so sigs would fit. Then it would have that consistency and not one users post jumping out farer than anothers.
The Kennel is probably best viewed in 1280 by 1024 pixels. Apart from adjusting your own settings, the skin is as fluid as it can be.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
What happend to the kennel store?

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It can be easily turned off if a good majority dont like it.

And yes, it was used to combat spam.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What happend to the kennel store?
Kennel Cash and Store, Kennel Arcade and vBookie are all incompatiable with the new version of vbulletin untill further upgrades. They are privatly owned scripts, which are being recoded as we speak. If people want them back, i'll be happy to upload the features once they are released.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Yeah awesome, bank should come back. Betting on the fantasy tipping and betting section was good fun.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Amen, bro. Using the Firefox browser I could previously tap Ctrl + twice and the page would fill the screen. Now it just increases the text size but the overall page size stays the same. No big deal but still annoying. No classic skin either?

H

Haztrick

I like the new skin, but I would also like the option of using the Kennel Classic as we could last time.

Overall, good job to all involved in mkaing the Kennel 07.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Need some kind of Bulldogs graphic in the top right hand corner.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Login Tab on the top Right doesnt work for me, only the one in the middle of the front page does

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i think its cool... it took me a while to realise how im supposed to post things.... but yay! all done.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Need some kind of Bulldogs graphic in the top right hand corner.
yea i agree, but i mentioned this before and Nash said there was copyright things involved. what about an 'altered' bulldogs logo, or a pic of the team or something...the plain white bit up the top isnt very appealing.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Amen, bro. Using the Firefox browser I could previously tap Ctrl + twice and the page would fill the screen. Now it just increases the text size but the overall page size stays the same. No big deal but still annoying. No classic skin either?
its kind of annoying... it needs to wider
Issue fixed. Comments on the width please?

Status
Not open for further replies.