News Anthony Mundine makes shock offer to join Canterbury Bulldogs coaching staff

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Choc and Barry Ward in deep talks as assistant coaches next year is the mail .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember that other than being a general prick, this is the guy that convinced SBW to make up some bullshit story to get out of his contract with us. Don't need that crap at our club.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just double checked the news definitely broke as 3 year deal. Then was reported third is his favour.
This means if he doesn't take up his option for the third year he can go on the open market after November 1 this year.
Plays for us next year while signed for another club, just like he did last year with Penrith

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he brings Latrell and Haas with him, sure :D .

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Farkkkk him and every other cahunt with a heart beat. I would love to see Gus’s face when he read’s this.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember that other than being a general prick, this is the guy that convinced SBW to make up some bullshit story to get out of his contract with us. Don't need that crap at our club.
Maybe he wants to make up for it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Get choc in if it get us haas may mean we need to move thompson.
I have always hated the zub but if he gets Haas here and Thompson fucks off then I have no option but bear him at our club.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why would Mundine convince Haas to come to the Dogs?

Mundine never had anything to do with the Dogs and never will

What a fucken load of shit

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait… Burton signed a 3 year deal with the third in his favour? Wtf is this rubbish “journalism”
That's what I thought. Was almost certain too. He's signed for 3, but can decide to leave after 2. He may be able to negotiate with other clubs this november though, but it would be for 2024 or beyond. He's locked in for 23. Gutter germalists just trying to be dramatic. If Gus has his way, the team will be in a much better place by September and Burto will have no desire to go anywhere.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All he would do is convince the Doggies they were better than what they were then go out and get smashed..