News Anthony Mundine makes shock offer to join Canterbury Bulldogs coaching staff

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No way this should even be considered.. I would have to walk .. never let this near our beautiful club !!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That interview was hilarious. Mundine so confident haha.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Gould hired Fittler it would undo all the credibility he has built since arriving…Brad Fittler is a myth as a week in week out coach.

If Gould fucks this up he won’t survive the year let alone his contract.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All of you missed the most important part. Steve Turner is missing from the staff list. Who will conduct the high quality interviews now.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to laugh at this shit.. I take nothing in that interview/article seriously.. The media are coming up with some outrageous stories right now.. The Bold & The Beautiful has more realistic storylines than these..
Yeah, it’s like open season for complete bullshit right now. Can’t tell what’s true and what isn’t

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm abit confused, I didn't see Mundine in that video. I was only seeing Ronaldo

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I met Anthony at a mates birthday …. Not sure if he’s usually a quiet guy but he was very very quiet … seemed very spaced out , now seeing he’s a non drinker / drug user then I thought maybes he’s a bit punchy ( alright rocko) I don’t think he’s all there ….

This was two years ago , I doubt he’s improving poor guy

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s because the third year is a player option so he can talk to other clubs after November. They just don’t know what they are talking about. November is a long way away.
Sorry to break the news, but I think he can talk to other clubs NOW but only sign after November.

It sucks I know and NRL should definitely change it.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wait… Burton signed a 3 year deal with the third in his favour? Wtf is this rubbish “journalism”
You know what if he wants out piss him off
A bloke that doesn't wanna be there is an anchor eating up cap space
On what he's done this year ..Fcuk pull your head in, you're not setting the comp on fire.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Some of these media clowns show their true colours fast when the Dogs are down - they are quick to put the boot in with their wild assumptions. "expected to lose Burton" was hidden in the article because it is full of shit - if it was legit, it would be the headline, not useless Choc selling himself as usual.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The day he becomes involved in with the dogs is the day I cut ties with them. No hate just honestly can’t deal with him. And no I’m not anti Muslim, alhamdulilah I’m Muslim.
Such a shit time we live in that someone needs to say “I’m not anti Muslim” just because we don’t like someone who is Muslim. Everyone always walking on egg shells. I’m all about equality where no matter your race creed religion 1of2 genders, if you’re a shit **** you’re going to be rightfully criticised and not wanted like the flop Anthony Mundine