Another One Gone…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Huge mistake letting Franklin Pele leave. Potentially our best post contact meters player. Could have played 15 min either side of halftime.
Lol there are lots of overweight forwards playing park footy who can do that. You need to be able to have the fitness to defend set after set.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Huge mistake letting Franklin Pele leave. Potentially our best post contact meters player. Could have played 15 min either side of halftime.
No he couldn't.

Always a Bulldog

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watch this and learn how my generation speaks. Unlike when you were growing up when you actually targeted someone with a disability and bashed them and caused them distress. Millennials have nothing to do with what you did to people of colour and disability. Take your guilt elsewhere
It is about respect, not a generational thing, as you're trying to hide behind.
To put it another way, how would it look if the front page of the papers led with an image of your derogatory comments as an example of the fan culture in our club?
Are you happy to front the media and be outed to the world as the person behind that text?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is about respect, not a generational thing, as you're trying to hide behind.
To put it another way, how would it look if the front page of the papers led with an image of your derogatory comments as an example of the fan culture in our club?
Are you happy to front the media and be outed to the world as the person behind that text?
Yawn

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
watch this and learn how my generation speaks. Unlike when you were growing up when you actually targeted someone with a disability and bashed them and caused them distress. Millennials have nothing to do with what you did to people of colour and disability. Take your guilt elsewhere
Thank you berries....
When I call someone a retard, I'm not doing it to a person who is slow....

I'm doing it to a person who thinks like most of us, but just so happened to do or say something stupid. Basically, they said something retarded and are duly called a retard.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you berries....
When I call someone a retard, I'm not doing it to a person who is slow....

I'm doing it to a person who thinks like most of us, but just so happened to do or say something stupid. Basically, they said something retarded and are duly called a retard.
Yep no surprises there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not retarted but I like rocks

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jobel is going to be busy over the offseason with her murials

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, why do you have to use words like spastic and Retard?? These words are disgusting. Cahunt, idiot, etc are words I can get behind, but taking the piss out of people that had no control over their afflictions is no bueno.
Instead of making this about yourself like an attention seeking whore why don’t u be A man and upfront and say; and this is only me speculating so don’t take offence “oh I have a family member who is Down syndrome” or whatever the reason is you are getting offended, then you would get some respect and empathy. You call people out on a forum for being insensitive and taking the piss out of less fortunate that’s absolute bullshit, so cause I call someone a spastic for doing something retarded I’m attacking people with disabilities, please shut the fuck up Fucken Censor brigade

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Man, why do you have to use words like spastic and Retard?? These words are disgusting. Cahunt, idiot, etc are words I can get behind, but taking the piss out of people that had no control over their afflictions is no bueno.
100%..
Gives me the absolute shits..
Gutless fucks that wouldn’t dream of saying it to someone’s face..because if they did..they know they would get knocked the fuck out.
I have bought this up in the past and was happy to meet up with a Kenneler to discuss their wording.
It’s just a word..it’s just a word..
Ok..so may I call your mum a fucking slut to her face??
Didn’t think so

Status
Not open for further replies.