Another One Gone…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man, why do you have to use words like spastic and Retard?? These words are disgusting. Cahunt, idiot, etc are words I can get behind, but taking the piss out of people that had no control over their afflictions is no bueno.
watch this and learn how my generation speaks. Unlike when you were growing up when you actually targeted someone with a disability and bashed them and caused them distress. Millennials have nothing to do with what you did to people of colour and disability. Take your guilt elsewhere

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sick of being told by some 45-75 year old that saying ***, gay, spastic , two hole, slut is wrong when they actually have held them back in society for 50 years. Fuck right off

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Y
Man, why do you have to use words like spastic and Retard?? These words are disgusting. Cahunt, idiot, etc are words I can get behind, but taking the piss out of people that had no control over their afflictions is no bueno.
you’ve spent all week carrying on about someone who can’t hack the training with their mental health and you want to call out “spastic” yawn

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
watch this and learn how my generation speaks. Unlike when you were growing up when you actually targeted someone with a disability and bashed them and caused them distress. Millennials have nothing to do with what you did to people of colour and disability. Take your guilt elsewhere
lol, And you reckon I am carrying guilt. ok.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Big, strong, fast and explosive but didn’t have the discipline to get fit. Could have been anything in the NRL and made millions but didn’t want to put in the work. Ma’i mau le kaimi
Yeah its a real shame bro, so much untapped potential.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Big, strong, fast and explosive but didn’t have the discipline to get fit. Could have been anything in the NRL and made millions but didn’t want to put in the work. Ma’i mau le kaimi
Just following on from our convo yesterday -

Pele was signed (at least according to 1 source) until 2024. Since he has gone to Hull, either we're paying some freight (none of which is under the cap) or Hull is taking the full contract value plus more (if he signed for more than what we paid him).

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unfit, late to training, entitled. All things sharks fans told me when we signed him.
22 is no excuse to be like that. Look at Tino, Haas, Carrigan ect

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick of being told by some 45-75 year old that saying ***, gay, spastic , two hole, slut is wrong when they actually have held them back in society for 50 years. Fuck right off
Bit early to be on the piss bruz.. then again if you do night shit might be alright

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta laugh my fůcking arse off with this one. Just give it a few years and I bet all the Kennellers will see you posting...
"Sick of being told by some 15-25 year old that my Gen Millenial attitude is fůcking woke arse sh!t and" your generation set us back 50 years"...
you will learn 'what goes around, comes around'. Remember the geriatric old farts that you are ragging out, were once smart arsed teenagers too.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gotta laugh my fůcking arse off with this one. Just give it a few years and I bet all the Kennellers will see you posting...
"Sick of being told by some 15-25 year old that my Gen Millenial attitude is fůcking woke arse sh!t and" your generation set us back 50 years"...
you will learn 'what goes around, comes around'. Remember the geriatric old farts that you are ragging out, were once smart arsed teenagers too.
Yeah they kept down minorities and disabled people. Won’t be the same with my generation lmao.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Didn't really make a go of it here. The writing was on the wall at Cronulla, where he was spending 65 minutes of every game in an oxygen tent., and another 5 minutes at the hot dog stand. Another great signing from the geniuses who are currently running our club (into the ground.)

Status
Not open for further replies.