Another nsw coach quits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see Mr R Stuart after all his BS hype has quit the NSW Coach's position which did not surprise at all, he basically quit when he put pen to paper when he signed up with Parramatta over a week ago.
He did the same to the Sharks and he will do the same to Parramatta!!! all the BS about "I will not quite the job till NSW beat Qld"!!!!!
Dear Ricky also had an unpleasant departure from the Roosters and most importantly the Australian Coach's job too. No, I am not a Queenslander I am a NSW RL supporter living in Qld and I have had to endure eight years of hell, BUT! then little Ricky came along and said he will not be satidfied "until the job is done"!!! Big Mal would never have done that to Qld so, Bye Bye Ricky and who's next??? let's hope the next one keeps his word.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I'm not surprised ether tbh

at least now he has come close to beating QLD and could have done it in another year

imagine he took both jobs lost origin again and parra had a poor season

his reputation would be ripped to shreds

he had no other choice imo

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dry your eyes sweet heart
I shed no tears for Sticky Ricky or Skippy I can assure you, maybe now NSW will finally see why Qld have the right culture to win SOO football games.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So he should have quit. NSW deserve a full time and with him joining Parra, NSW was going to be his second priority. Put a full time coach and have him come in for SOO week, but i think Hasler would be a better option to come in as a during the SOO week to help out the full time coach.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So he should have quit. NSW deserve a full time and with him joining Parra, NSW was going to be his second priority. Put a full time coach and have him come in for SOO week, but i think Hasler would be a better option to come in as a during the SOO week to help out the full time coach.
That was my point, he gave us all BS on how he will drive NSW to victory no matter what it takes, after the 3rd game this year it was as he stated " I have unfinished business to attend too"!! I say BS, this was true until Parramatta put their hand up.

Money my friend money!! the little Sh!t would have wanted the continue with Coaching NSW if he had his way because of one thing only "MONEY, MONEY, MONEY"

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricky knew what the situation was (in re-guard to a full time NSW coach), I can only assume that he thought that everyone was going to let him have both jobs. The next question is 'who will take over ?'. I'd assume it'll be one of his assistants.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Steve folkes is the man for the job. He's clinical and knows how to win. It doesnt look like he'll have a fulltime coaching gig in the NRL either. I'm confident he could coach the blues to a series win.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Simple solution, give Jim Dymock the NSW coaching job. With 12 months under Des' tutelage Jim deserves his chance to show what he has learnt from the master coach.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
do you blame ricky stuart for quitting, after all qld have won the past 7, and nsw chop and change teams that much there is bugger all stability

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Simple solution, give Jim Dymock the NSW coaching job. With 12 months under Des' tutelage Jim deserves his chance to show what he has learnt from the master coach.
I think that would work, Jim tale over BUT! I would suggest that Des become Jim's assistant at SOO, this would have the best coach in the business guiding Jim and will not distract Des from the task at hand at the Bulldogs.
The thought of Trent Barret, Lorry Daley or Fitler taking over in particular Daley would make me puke!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
do you blame ricky stuart for quitting, after all qld have won the past 7, and nsw chop and change teams that much there is bugger all stability
Yes I do blame him, never start something you can't finnish!!! the same will happen to him at Parramatta, short man syndrome!!!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Times change, people change, I'm sure everybody has done the same thing at some point in life, but I think he did the right thing, We need a full-time NSW Coach. And no offence Qld-Dog but 90% of players/coaches etc join teams, switch teams/codes etc because of Money Money Money. I'm sure by Kennel standards he'll be the next SBW rant.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think that would work, Jim tale over BUT! I would suggest that Des become Jim's assistant at SOO, this would have the best coach in the business guiding Jim and will not distract Des from the task at hand at the Bulldogs.
The thought of Trent Barret, Lorry Daley or Fitler taking over in particular Daley would make me puke!!
Totally agree 100%. Jim Dymock as the NSW coach would install the passion and pride back into the NSW jumper and with Des guiding him, the Blues could not be in better hands.

Lorry Daley as coach GOD HELP US.
Trent Barret NO THANKS, and as for
Brad Fitler well we saw what he could do, when he coached the roosters.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone on this forum loves Jim Dymock, but unfortunately not too many people outside do.

He is no chance in hell of coaching NSW.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Grill Team this morning reporting that Fittler, Daley and Barrett are the front runners

F M D ???!?!?!?!?!?!???

I'd be going straight to Dymock or Wayne Pearce

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are not going let let Des do both jobs and I'm sure that the people in power in Newcastle have the same view of Bennet.
Desmond would do a good job and you would see ennis playing and not that hack farah. you would also see tolman and no dragons players maybe reynolds on the bench top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.