Another Milestone to Haz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done, Champ, breaking the 1500 points barrier. What a game to achieve such a milestone.

Solid in defence, safe in the wet, and reliable with the boot.

I still cannot believe that you were penalised for an exceptional tackle - which should have given us six more sets in front of Manly's posts.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
yeah congratulations hazem. will go down as the greatest goalkicker by the time he's retired.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
yeah congratulations hazem. will go down as the greatest goalkicker by the time he's retired.

by the time he retires he will be the best winger of all time too.

H

Hazmak

Chris Harding said:
Well done, Champ, breaking the 1500 points barrier. What a game to achieve such a milestone.

Solid in defence, safe in the wet, and reliable with the boot.

I still cannot believe that you were penalised for an exceptional tackle - which should have given us six more sets in front of Manly's posts.

Is it report worthy?

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great game from the winger and he also showed once again that height aint everything on the wing....he is one of the best wingers under the high ball and jumps like an AFL player.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
He also notched up 150 points for this season.
An average of just over 10.5 each game (14 matches).

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah Utai Slam the score is wrong on dogleague website it was 31-12 you have got 31 -10..

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Congrats to El Magic. There are plenty of more ponts left in the champ yet.

T

TdoggBulldog

To Hazem if he reads the kennel.....Congratulations Hazem El Masri, Best Winger and Goal Kicker in the League! You should have been selected for origin...you are unbelievably underated! 1500 career points is incredible!!! And yes i was screamin when the ref penalised you for pullin the dude into the ingoal! HE NEVER SAID HELD! i was watching it on tv and i never heard him say held! You had a great game you were awsome in defence and under the high ball! Break the 2000 next for us!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
CONGRATS HAZ!!

this bloke is truely a champion, he had a great game today and hes breaking records all over the shop, i seriously hope that by teh end of his career he is the top NRL pointscorer!

C

Cookie^Monstah

Congrats sweety!!! you da man! you're a great role model, a ture champ, and an all round great person :D
i wish you all the best, and i hope (as said before) that you continue to break records and end up the NRL's top pointscorer EVER!
You are terribly underrated as a winger, you are always solid in defence and a pointscoring machine!
GOOOOO MAGIC MAN!!! :D

T

TdoggBulldog

*dOgzRuLe* said:
CONGRATS HAZ!!

this bloke is truely a champion, he had a great game today and hes breaking records all over the shop, i seriously hope that by teh end of his career he is the top NRL pointscorer!

do u kno what that record is by any chance?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
hazem is a record breaking machine!

he is now 603 pts i think from breaking taylors record!

he will able to achieve that in the 2 or 3 seasons!

JSL

Doggies FTW
Reaction score
Congrats Hazem!!!!

What a player he is a dream player to have on any team...

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
The Bandit said:
Oh yeah Utai Slam the score is wrong on dogleague website it was 31-12 you have got 31 -10..
Thanx mate, my bad.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Congratz Haz, great game :D

Fly Hazem FLY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.