Another Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So why bring it out now? We wore blue and white in 35 so no significance to our 80yrs and Anzac Day has come and gone.
I have no idea. Probably because all clubs have seven jerseys a season they can sell and Castle and co wanted to capitalise on that? Who would buy these jerseys is anyone's guess.

I hate messing with the jersey and colours also. Those vomit yellow Nines jerseys were appalling and haunt me in my dreams to this day. Whoever runs our jersey design and approval all need to be fired for those jerseys alone.

I'm glad we didn't have an ANZAC jersey but I would like for us to have a Close The Gap round jersey because to not have one, means we don't support Aboriginal health or welfare or respect some of the great performances we've had out of guys like McGrady, Silva, Barba and co... Plus they could look great judging by some of the artists designs on other clubs jerseys.

Not to mention the horrible Avatar, M & M, Star Wars and whatever other rubbish jerseys we've displayed.

So yeah, I hate it too, but since they will in all likelihood whore out the sanctity and significance of the jersey for the next X-Men movie, at least it has some historical significance to the history of the club this time. As much of an eyesore as it might be.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a wonder the players don't get confused out there trying to remember that their bloody team mates look like ..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is this a legit thing or did chadi just knock it up on Paint? lol

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pink and White would be ok for Women in League round. This shits ghey though!

I hear Souths are going to play in a red spotted jersey this round to resemble the blood of their spouses dripped on their jerseys.
Ahahah last bit cracked me up

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't care if it's for charity it absolutely sucks. Blue and white only thanks!
I agree mate,
That looks fukcing ugly, and like many have stated the obviouse it looks like Knights,
I could never concent to this,
It is an outrage,

This better not happen,
Like you have said, we are blue and white, I can accept the added black, but as long as we are blue and white mostly,

The club needs to know, the magority of fans will not support this,

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We played in those colors from 1943–1946, pretty ugly colors but not sure why everyone's so butt blasted about it at least its part of our history and not some random jersey like other clubs bring out.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure which one is shitter, our halves pairing, this jersey or the purple jersey against the warriors last year

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yuk that jersey looks like smurfette on her rags. I HATE it

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never to see the light of day, worse than the Knights trying to emulate the Bulldogs SL design with a red stripe on the sides.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These colours were worn between 1943-1946, due to war-time material shortages.

I hate seeing too many jesrey changes within and between seasons, but there is a hostorical significance to this one, so I'm happy for it.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These colours were worn between 1943-1946, due to war-time material shortages.

I hate seeing too many jesrey changes within and between seasons, but there is a hostorical significance to this one, so I'm happy for it.
Wasn't it maroon with light blue v

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't it maroon with light blue v
The computer images CCC produce always look different to the physical result.

let's hope the result more of a maroon

Status
Not open for further replies.