Another dud decision by refs - Radradra on Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
that run from Radradra where he apparently "smashed" graham was thanks to Takarangi coming from an offside position and taking out Mbye to create a hole for his mate Radradra to run through where the blind refs and touchies ignored what happened.

That was a rort on an epic proportion.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How many have we had since 2013 happen with them apparently fixing the referees, its becoming more and more obvious the NRL have it in for us. Despite us playing like shit we never get any calls which is just odd now.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you can look even Kas pointing to ref what has happened but the blind ***** didnt see any thing.

FMD! I am more pissed off now.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You may be onto something. I noticed Mbye on the ground and I thought he slipped to open up the hole.

But can see the parra player running back to open a gap.

2 refs, 2 touchies, 3 refs infront of 28 cameras and you still get about 30-40% of the calls wrong.

The 2 ref thing has been an epic failure. The game has gone backwards.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you can look even Kas pointing to ref what has happened but the blind ***** didnt see any thing.

FMD! I am more pissed off now.
You say didn't see anything, I say letting it go to suit the betting agencies agenda.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even that Kasiano try, it was a try in my opinion as it landed in his forearm then he grounded meaning he never lost it... How many trries have they given or given against us that looked worse? Not for the first time they have taken tries from us for groundings that were tries either

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even that Kasiano try, it was a try in my opinion as it landed in his forearm then he grounded meaning he never lost it... How many trries have they given or given against us that looked worse? Not for the first time they have taken tries from us for groundings that were tries either
Needs to be re gathered from the hand that loses the ball apparently

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for that @indiandog - forget the forearm, how that offside obstruction didn't get picked up is beyond me.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to be re gathered from the hand that loses the ball apparently
So regaining possession from your own body is a knock on now or even swapping what hands put the ball down is a no try?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You may be onto something. I noticed Mbye on the ground and I thought he slipped to open up the hole.

But can see the parra player running back to open a gap.

2 refs, 2 touchies, 3 refs infront of 28 cameras and you still get about 30-40% of the calls wrong.

The 2 ref thing has been an epic failure. The game has gone backwards.

how hard is to see a player coming from an offside position and hitting the opposition player only to create a hole for his team mate to run through.

the more i look at it , more my blood boils.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So regaining possession from your own body is a knock on now or even swapping what hands put the ball down is a no try?
Not sure if the ruling is knock on, maybe loose carry, but it can't be awarded a try because of losing the ball and not regaining in the same hand

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if the ruling is knock on, maybe loose carry, but it can't be awarded a try because of losing the ball and not regaining in the same hand
Yeah, I think its a rubbish ruling then haha

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not which hand, but that he must actually take possession of the ball before grounding it. Which means he can't just force it before it hits the ground, he must actually hold it. A rule that is observed in the breach for every other team but us.

Just watching the Chooks awarded a try for a ball which left the hand backwards but drifted forward - ala Kasiano's disallowed try- reinforces my point.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not which hand, but that he must actually take possession of the ball before grounding it. Which means he can't just force it before it hits the ground, he must actually hold it. A rule that is observed in the breach for every other team but us.

Just watching the Chooks awarded a try for a ball which left the hand backwards but drifted forward - ala Kasiano's disallowed try- reinforces my point.
That's what the bunker referee made his decision on

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
that run from Radradra where he apparently "smashed" graham was thanks to Takarangi coming from an offside position and taking out Mbye to create a hole for his mate Radradra to run through where the blind refs and touchies ignored what happened.

That was a rort on an epic proportion.

I was wondering how this happened and its explained right here

The game is fked plain and simple

DesEHasler

Blow Arse
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry everyone,

Some things you just can't talk about in front of a microphone.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes it was disgraceful and think it was 14 DeGois.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
degois clearly runs into mbyes way and radradra takes that gap

yes we were shit but how can they miss stuff like this

and he also clearly raises his elbow which hits graham in the head...

Status
Not open for further replies.