Another club with salary cap issues - NOT Parra - Breaking News on 2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so it is ok for our club to buy 1 bed room apartments in belmore/lakemba/bankstown/ punchbowl and sell it for fraction of the market price to marquee players?

surely clubs like eels and who ever misses out on the top 8 can take NRL to the court, unless there is some other loop hole which cows have got away with so easily.

I mean investigation was finished before it even started.... Fark Me!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you expect the cracks to open up after drinks
the pitch is gonna weave, turn and spin first but after couple of days of continuous belting and hammering , she will straighten out eventually.

having said that my middle stump will always be in danger to be taken out prematurely before i could even score.

Last edited by a moderator:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the bitch is gonna weave, turn and spin first but after couple of days of continuous belting and hammering , she will straighten out eventually.

having said that my middle stump will always be in danger to be taken out prematurely before i could even score.
Will they be calling for hot spot

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
the pitch is gonna weave, turn and spin first but after couple of days of continuous belting and hammering , she will straighten out eventually.

I hear she has a bad habbit of getting caught behind!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just check she dosnt have the pads on

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Another club with salary club issues.

The issue with any club, including ours and the rest is whether they have concealed the
rorting enough so it dosen't come under the NRLs scrutiny.

The cap was bought in so the poorer clubs were on equally footing financially with the rich clubs to vie for players services.

West Tigers and a couple of others find it hard to pull in the alcohol and pokies dollar because their toothless fans spend it on meth. lol
Go to their clubs and most nights will be like ghost towns.

They cant compete and pay the footballers what they would be worth on the open market.
Hence the number of clubs in the Sydney area, will over the years become less by either folding or merging with another.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The broncos got away with cheating due to bullshit , the nrl should of said you are on a suspended -20 points till the semis and if you cant explain it by then your gone .
The eels are all over the shop blaming anyone and everything they can .as it is they are already have a suspended - 4 points and yet more dodgy shit is filtering through.
Instead of the nrl stepping in and saying ok we are stepping in , they are still "negotiating "what auditor to use.
I always thought parra and manly are an absolute basket case but they have nothing on the incompetence and double standard of the nrl.
Cannot wait till the whole organization crashes and burns

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Dave Smith is building a nice new house in Townsville? maybe that's why he went there?

Seriously, with all the hype around this salary cap scandal, there's only one analogy I can come up with.

When you are feeling a REALLY HIGH QUALITY fart coming on. You know it'll stink and it'll be loud and you can't wait to bask in its glory whilst others suffer. You feel it coming, suck it back in, then force it out waiting for a loud BOOOOOOOOOM which blows away the surrounding area.. and instead you shit yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.