Anonymous survey - who is going to miss Josh Reynolds

ARE YOU GOING TO MISS JOSH REYNOLDS IN BLUE N WHITE COLORS?

• YES

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • NO

Votes: 70 51.9%
  • OZMAN

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so I am still not sure where the majority of the bulldogs fan are on this. I mean kennel doesn't represent the entire bulldogs community but lets do a survey to see where the kennel sits on this. We all know Josh Reynolds would have never got the amount of money at the dogs (and rightfully so) , what he got at Tigers and he made the right decision cos in this day and age money talks and bullshit walks.

We all know Josh Reynolds had his highs and lows with the dogs, but in my opinion his highs far outweighs the lows. you may have a different opinion, fair enough, you are entitled to it.

I am just going to get straight to the point here and ask the bulldogs kennel community, ARE YOU GOING TO MISS JOSH REYNOLDS IN BLUE N WHITE COLORS? simple yes and no answer is needed. the survey is completely anonymous so you don't have to fear the crowd and the popular Reynolds bashing crew who may tell you to support the tigers.

so go ahead and tell it how it is.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
reynolds is an overachiever, who remembers when queensland won state of origin every time since 2005 except when reynolds played for nsw

if every bulldogs player had his special quality of giving a shit then we would win the back to back premierships that raelene was talking about

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Off the field he did a lot of good work and used his position to make a lot of people happier, especially with his work with charities and people doing it tough. I think he's a good bloke but not that great a footballer because of inconsistency. If Cleary can turn him consistent he could be really good. I wouldn't be surprised if he can become more consistent under a different coach.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I'll miss him in our colours. No doubt. Not because of his footballing ability, I think we are a better team with Foran but he was the most down to earth dude out of the team. Always up for a chat. I think he will be missed around the club no doubt at all

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so I am still not sure where the majority of the bulldogs fan are on this. I mean kennel doesn't represent the entire bulldogs community but lets do a survey to see where the kennel sits on this. We all know Josh Reynolds would have never got the amount of money at the dogs (and rightfully so) , what he got at Tigers and he made the right decision cos in this day and age money talks and bullshit walks.

We all know Josh Reynolds had his highs and lows with the dogs, but in my opinion his highs far outweighs the lows. you may have a different opinion, fair enough, you are entitled to it.

I am just going to get straight to the point here and ask the bulldogs kennel community, ARE YOU GOING TO MISS JOSH REYNOLDS IN BLUE N WHITE COLORS? simple yes and no answer is needed. the survey is completely anonymous so you don't have to fear the crowd and the popular Reynolds bashing crew who may tell you to support the tigers.

so go ahead and tell it how it is.
I picked Ozman

Only because I am split
I like what Reynolds offers the team in spirit and determination and toughness

Everything we like in our bulldog players is represented in Reynolds

But

I do question his ability to get the job done.

Far to many stupid things like tripping and other silly shit wore thin with me.

There is a lot I’ll miss
I will miss more about him than what I won’t miss

I almost picked miss him
And as I’m writing this I am changing my mind

I do miss him
And will miss him

He was a local junior like Folkes

We need more of them.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going miss him in the blue & white he wasn't great but always gave it go. Put it this way, if Des was responsible for suppressing most players how come Josh played with the lots of energy. Like someone said earlier, OTWL.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be another option:

Shut the fuck up.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t need anonymity.
I voted no.
That guy frustrated me waaay more than he pleased me.
Top bloke, and I’d love to go to the footy with him, but he’s just a super fan who became an average player.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Will be missed, only live wire we had .
But in saying that there is no more des we should have more players that give a fuck!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’ll miss him and don’t feel the need to say so anonymously. People who trash him don’t appreciate what he meant to the club. The players know, that’s why they were so filthy about it.

Reynolds haters who support the dogs are clowns IMO.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I will miss him.

Look, no doubt he has had the odd brain explosion there, but even the very best players have brain explosions.

What Josh brings to the table is what no other man in the current squad can do like he did, and that is lift the fans. He had energy to burn and always had the ability to lift the team.

We have lost that spark now.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ll miss him and don’t feel the need to say so anonymously. People who trash him don’t appreciate what he meant to the club. The players know, that’s why they were so filthy about it.

Reynolds haters who support the dogs are clowns IMO.
Reynolds was like the slow little brother, that the big brothers felt the need to defend.
If my work told my little brother he was shit and had to leave, I’d be pissed too. even if it was true.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing personal against Josh but thank god we won't have to put up with those lollipop passes, ridiculous cross field runs, and the tripping addiction. We need coordinated energy, not loose cannon Josh.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Reynolds was like the slow little brother, that the big brothers felt the need to defend.
If my work told my little brother he was shit and had to leave, I’d be pissed too. even if it was true.
Bull. Shit.

They are professional athletes and if they didn’t think he added something truly dynamic, they wouldn’t have been so cut. His personality and character may have had something to do with the impact he had on the place, but morale is a vital ingredient for a footy club too.

Reynolds played origin, won us more games than I can count and experts from both in and outside the club clearly see something in him. Maybe it’s you armchair gronks who are actually the clueless ones.

People here just need someone to lay the boot into. Now Reynolds is gone, I’m sure it won't take people many games to zero in on a new target.

He had disciplinary issues and was imperfect, but people saying he offered no value to this club are straight out talking out of their a-holes!

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will miss him.

Look, no doubt he has had the odd brain explosion there, but even the very best players have brain explosions.

What Josh brings to the table is what no other man in the current squad can do like he did, and that is lift the fans. He had energy to burn and always had the ability to lift the team.

We have lost that spark now.
Difference is they may have once a year, where as he had at least 4 a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.