Anonymous Group Declare Revenge On Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't give a shit mate. They just had a massacre in their office by a bunch of deadshit Muslims (note I am calling these particular individuals deadshits not all Muslims because I know how you love to get upset and cry poor) and they came out and said they wouldn't back down and would continue to publish these sorts of items. Then beyond that they immediately backed themselves. It's a good thing and I hope it infuriates the lot of these extremists as well as anyone else who thinks that these people shouldn't be allowed to draw such images.

As for anonymous yep... Pretty much a joke from what I know about them. Or atleast their public persona
Like always you dodged the question for which you have no answer to.

You dont give a shiit when charlie hebdo Insults islam or christianity I know that.

Je sui maurice.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All i know is, i bought one of those masks after watching V for vendetta (one of my fav movies), then all of a sudden theses nerds started using it as their thing, so now I can't use mine :(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All i know is, i bought one of those masks after watching V for vendetta (one of my fav movies), then all of a sudden theses nerds started using it as their thing, so now I can't use mine :(
and it's ruined the movie somewhat, because you don't draw "Guy Fawlkes" to V for Vendetta (which is a GREAT movie) anymore, you draw it to a bunch of "e-warriors" (for want of a better word)..

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like always you dodged the question for which you have no answer to.

You dont give a shiit when charlie hebdo Insults islam or christianity I know that.

Je sui maurice.
You asked a stupid question. I am not a reader of the magazine... Obviously. So I have no idea of their historical alignments nor are they necessary to what I was saying.

I don't give a shit when anyone insults anything either. Not just when they insult religion.

All I was doing was commending them for not backing down to These Muslim terrorists and backing up their words from earlier.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
jo_95211607 said:
You asked a stupid question. I am not a reader of the magazine... Obviously. So I have no idea of their historical alignments nor are they necessary to what I was saying.

I don't give a shit when anyone insults anything either. Not just when they insult religion.

All I was doing was commending them for not backing down to These Muslim terrorists and backing up their words from earlier.
Clearly you knew shiit about the magazine just like every thing else, but love what they print.

Charlie hebdo Is a hypocritical magazine just like those hypocrite losers who shot them . People who read and praise that hypocritical shiit are hypocrites as well.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why do these Isis people wear their mums tablecloths?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clearly you knew shiit about the magazine just like every thing else, but love what they print.

Charlie hebdo Is a hypocritical magazine just like those hypocrite losers who shot them . People who read and praise that hypocritical shiit are hypocrites as well.
as long as Charlie didn't massacre people because of it then you can't really compare them

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
as long as Charlie didn't massacre people because of it then you can't really compare them
You are right, but havent you heared "pen Is mightier than the sword".

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are right, but havent you heared "pen Is mightier than the sword".
Yes I have .. The pen was indeed
the tool used to incite the angst amongst the extremists..

A very mighty tool.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I have .. The pen was indeed
the tool used to incite the angst amongst the extremists..

A very mighty tool.
Or It can be used to incite hatred and un rest in the community.
It can be used for insulting in the name of freedom of speech while the same pen writes the termination for expressing one.

Just like a gun a pen can be used for saving people or killing people. Depends how it is used.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ffs mate I have never read what they print so how could I love it. I simply commend them for standing up against Muslim terrorism.

On second thoughts I think you are right. They deserved to die for upsetting the poor oppressed Muslims who make up 1.6 billion of the worlds population.

Tbh you should stick to defending pedophilia. You made a better case at that.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs mate I have never read what they print so how could I love it. I simply commend them for standing up against Muslim terrorism.

On second thoughts I think you are right. They deserved to die for upsetting the poor oppressed Muslims who make up 1.6 billion of the worlds population.

Tbh you should stick to defending pedophilia. You made a better case at that.
Not sure about me defending pedophilia when age of consent to marriage in victorian england 150 years ago was 12 years. It was the similar across the world and no one raised an eye brow in that modern society. I should start charging you for giving you education and my valuable time.

Glad you finally admitted that I am right.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It can be used for insulting in the name of freedom of speech while the same pen writes the termination for expressing one.

Just like a gun a pen can be used for saving people or killing people. Depends how it is used.
Very true... As you have pointed out it is very powerful and I'm pretty sure there would have to be boundaries and limitations to how you express yourself publicly ..I think slander laws apply ... but on the other hand I'm pretty sure Mass murders dont.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very true... As you have pointed out it is very powerful and I'm pretty sure there would have to be boundaries and limitations to how you express yourself publicly ..I think slander laws apply ... And I'm pretty sure Mass murders aren't one of them
Oh we do have limitation and boundaries now when It comes to freedom of speech.?

How about limiting the pen which can be a certain cause of potential unrest in the community?

Freedom of speech when Its suits.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about me defending pedophilia when age of consent to marriage in victorian england 150 years ago was 12 years. It was the similar across the world and no one raised an eye brow in that modern society. I should start charging you for giving you education and my valuable time.

Glad you finally admitted that I am right.
So what? We also realised it was wrong and abolished such practices and condemn them and the people who practice them. It was you defending them because you need to defend the culture of the past for some retarded reason.

Also Victorian England has nothing to do with me, I am not English and neither were any of my ancestors to the best of my knowledge, although I am sure the cultures my family is descended from participated in equally barbaric practices.

It's no different then when people bring up the Crusades. No doubt the Crusades are messed up, but they happened 500 years ago. They don't even slightly defend the actions of Muslim terrorists today.

And I have no interest in the education you give, because the education you want to give leads to people holding up coffee stores and massacring cartoonists.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh we do have limitation and boundaries now when It comes to freedom of speech.?

How about limiting the pen which can be a certain cause of potential unrest in the community?

There are places that have the anti blasphemy laws you seem to be proposing. They all absolutely suck.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I would feel very offended to see insulting cartoons of Jesus and it would incite hate but I would never kill.. I would use the pen to fight back ..

There is no excuse for what these badly raised, brainwashed scumbags did

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

This is the problem with multiculturalism there is a lack of community.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what? We also realised it was wrong and abolished such practices and condemn them and the people who practice them. It was you defending them because you need to defend the culture of the past for some retarded reason.

Also Victorian England has nothing to do with me, I am not English and neither were any of my ancestors to the best of my knowledge, although I am sure the cultures my family is descended from participated in equally barbaric practices.

It's no different then when people bring up the Crusades. No doubt the Crusades are messed up, but they happened 500 years ago. They don't even slightly defend the actions of Muslim terrorists today.

And I have no interest in the education you give, because the education you want to give leads to people holding up coffee stores and massacring cartoonists.

I give you facts while you beat around the bush, jumping from one point to another, make an off topic statement in a discussion which has no relevance, making false statement about a holybook,, individuals yet appreciating a magazine which you admitedly know shiit about.

You have been proven wrong on number of occasion not by only me but by other members on this forum. You are nothing but a complete waste of time and lousy troll.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would feel very offended to see insulting cartoons of Jesus and it would incite hate but I would never kill.. I would use the pen to fight back ..

There is no excuse for what these badly raised, brainwashed scumbags did
Agree 100%. I am sure you woukd agree what the hypocrite magazine did was wrong too.

Status
Not open for further replies.