Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they hammer them. Fck these bastards. I hope it pisses them off too. Their stance on their ideology is ridiculous and they deserve to be mocked and ridiculed for it.

The problem is that their is muslim fundamentalists the world over unassociated from each other that want to perform the same type of reprehensible acts. Its not like you can hack them all.

Especially not when the majority of Anonymous are just morons who know how to bitch about thing and DDoS websites that upset them.

As for whether it will make it worse. I am not certain it can. People in the know seem to thibk we are headed for another real war this time fighting a set of ideas written by a primitive culture these people consider absolute. For obvious reasons i dont foresee a peaceful resolution.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like these guys are 'all talk no action' kind of people.

On top of it all, we don't know who these people are? They could be members of IS posing as 'anonymous' to spark more awareness of their presence, or they could be a bunch of hoodlums posting this stuff with an alias to generate more anger and thus cause more of a stir.
This isn't going to make matters any better, and I think it's all suss that they're hiding their identity.
Not sure what or who they are staying anonymous for?
In the end two wrongs don't make a right. These guys will end up getting themselves and probably more innocent civilians into trouble rather than end these scum dogs once and for all.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like these guys are 'all talk no action' kind of people.

On top of it all, we don't know who these people are? They could be members of IS posing as 'anonymous' to spark more awareness of their presence, or they could be a bunch of hoodlums posting this stuff with an alias to generate more anger and thus cause more of a stir.
This isn't going to make matters any better, and I think it's all suss that they're hiding their identity.
Not sure what or who they are staying anonymous for?
In the end two wrongs don't make a right. These guys will end up getting themselves and probably more innocent civilians into trouble rather than end these scum dogs once and for all.
Two wrongs dont make a right? What wrong are they commiting?

And anonymous is a bit of a joke really in some ways, there are some really smart hardcore people seemingly involved based on some of the things they have done/claimed to have done in the past. But a lot of people use the tag for attention definitely.

But if that is what they can do to contribute best of luck to them. As the editor at charlie hebdo said: "i'd rather die standing on my feet than live on my knees."

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So let me get this right.
Annonymus are going to go to iraq and fight against ISIL?
How are they going to get there with weapons and crossing borders anonymously.
To fight against ISIL you would need tanks, rockets, choppers, jet fighters etc, they are not planning to go on horse backs with swords are they? Not to forget their masks.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To fight against ISIL you would need tanks, rockets, choppers, jet fighters etc, they are not planning to go on horse backs with swords are they? Not to forget their masks.
I would agree but i guess they are doing more than us probably, so it is hard to be too critical. I value my life way too much to head over there tbh.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering the terrorists use the internet to post all their lovely deeds depending on how much info hackers could get they could retrieve names/ addresses and other important info.

They did this with the mexican cartels when they kidnapped someone they knew they were going to release all their real info so they let him go free.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering the terrorists use the internet to post all their lovely deeds depending on how much info hackers could get they could retrieve names/ addresses and other important info.

They did this with the mexican cartels when they kidnapped someone they knew they were going to release all their real info so they let him go free.
That could make ASIOs job much easier.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anonymous are supposidely going to interrupt digital communications (social networking) accounts of there terrorist organisations (if you believe what they are saying). That can only be a good thing, as these organisations WANT to have a voice and be heard.

Anonymous are mainly script kiddies using LOIC / programs pre configured for them to point to an IP and press GO. Yes there are a number of people I'm sure associated with them who are highly skilled, but 90% of those that associate with anonymous wouldn't have a clue if it wasn't neatly arranged as a program for them to attack another PC.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't read everyone's comments but they are just a group of pussy nerds living with mummy and talking shit.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it will have much effect on them, like a mosquito buzzing about, it will be an annoyance to them.

But I do believe, as Jo_95 mentioned before, that this will escalate on its own accord. There will be more attacks, and more random attacks (not directly linked to the likes of ISIL or Al Quada). There will be more and more public uprising in democratic states.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it will have much effect on them, like a mosquito buzzing about, it will be an annoyance to them.

But I do believe, as Jo_95 mentioned before, that this will escalate on its own accord. There will be more attacks, and more random attacks (not directly linked to the likes of ISIL or Al Quada). There will be more and more public uprising in democratic states.
That in itself is what these terrorist groups want.
They could've attacked any country they wanted by now, but that's not what they want to do.

They want a public uprising, they want everyone to pretty much turn on each other so we're at war with each other rather than with them.
That's what they've been doing for so long, killing their own kind, it would just be easier for them to watch these lone wolves go out and cause havock which will cause a stir with the media and eventually become a war made up of a public uprising. They're laughing because if this does happen they can dust their hands together and take credit for all that's happening even though they didn't physically do anything.

But 'anonymous' are remaining anonymous for a reason. As assassin said, bunch of computer nerds looking for a little fame and they took this as an opportunity to do that.
Don't get me wrong, if they actually get their 'vengence' it would be awesome- something you'd see in a movie, but I highly doubt it.
If anything they're putting themselves and the country they're in, in more danger, they're just stirring.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tend to agree. This is only fanning the flames.

If the powers that be are smart, why wouldn't you just airstrike and take out the countries communications?

You can't snapchat/tinder/twitter/facebook/hack anything, if you don't have any internet connection to do it on!

ISIS and that rely on social media (and radicals) to furthur drive their campaigns. No way to get the word out (or spread it), no way to raise an army to fight with you. The only way then people would know about it, is if they were actually in that country, via word of mouth. That is how it has always been, and why "call to arms" have never worked that well (before social media - which has a lot to answer for here for allowing such accounts to be created and continue to exist).

Besides, if news reports are true (and even if they aren't it's a good way to detract people from wanting to go over there and fight), they are killing their own anyway, and treating them like shit. Once agani its the one's at the top profiting from those at the bottom doing the dirty / ground work.

http://www.news.com.au/world/islami...and-youtube-page/story-fndir2ev-1227182805273

Kind of related, I didnt want to start a new thread about it but here it is.
Well that escalated quickly!

Can't help but feel it may be related.

So that's what ..

ISIS 1
ANONYMOUS 0

Let's face it.. if Anonymous were serious, they'd actually buddy up with the FBI/powers that be, and work WITH them to take down these cyber terrorists. No need to have an "official" connection between them, just a combination of FBI/etc giving Anon what they need to do the grunt work, without creating waves on a country level.

"Whoops I mistakenly gave out a list of IPs that the entire country use"
"Oops I accidentally gave access to seriously high speed internet that can be used to DOS out others".
"Oops I may have leaked the user account details for anyone that is pro isis on social media out to pastebin for anyone to use".

There are plenty of ways the powers that be can assist Anon and use them to do their "cyber attack" work, without the government "getting involved" :grinning:

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly!

Can't help but feel it may be related.

So that's what ..

ISIS 1
ANONYMOUS 0

Let's face it.. if Anonymous were serious, they'd actually buddy up with the FBI/powers that be, and work WITH them to take down these cyber terrorists. No need to have an "official" connection between them, just a combination of FBI/etc giving Anon what they need to do the grunt work, without creating waves on a country level.

"Whoops I mistakenly gave out a list of IPs that the entire country use"
"Oops I accidentally gave access to seriously high speed internet that can be used to DOS out others".
"Oops I may have leaked the user account details for anyone that is pro isis on social media out to pastebin for anyone to use".

There are plenty of ways the powers that be can assist Anon and use them to do their "cyber attack" work, without the government "getting involved" :grinning:
Hit the nail on the head.

I thought as much as well, hence why I posted the article here rather than a new thread.
If you ask me this Anonymous group could be just a set up to put more fuel in the fire, which is all its creating.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the new Charlie Hebdo cover hahahaha

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ANONYMOUS are a joke now anyway their not even the same group of people from way back when they were actually relevant. Now their just a bunch or sperglord script kiddies who think they can actually do anything

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same hypocritic loser charlie hebdo who sacked maurice in 2009 for writing anti semitic column?
I don't give a shit mate. They just had a massacre in their office by a bunch of deadshit Muslims (note I am calling these particular individuals deadshits not all Muslims because I know how you love to get upset and cry poor) and they came out and said they wouldn't back down and would continue to publish these sorts of items. Then beyond that they immediately backed themselves. It's a good thing and I hope it infuriates the lot of these extremists as well as anyone else who thinks that these people shouldn't be allowed to draw such images.

As for anonymous yep... Pretty much a joke from what I know about them. Or atleast their public persona

Status
Not open for further replies.