Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. I meant the 4 door bottom of the range, entry level, nothing but leather seats 3 series/C classes. The cars you're paying 50K+ for a badge.
:grinning: :grinning:

What about those guys that stick the amg badge on their entry level mercs ahaha
Or the opposite, like a BMW 318i e46 and they take off their badge because they know its a shit car so they try and hide it

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate it when people hate on me when I'm driving my hotted up Loud and proud Gemini around Farifield while I am pumping "What is love" by Haddaway from my 10,000 watts stereo system...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate it when people hate on me when I'm driving my hotted up Loud and proud Gemini around Farifield while I am pumping "What is love" by Haddaway from my 10,000 watts stereo system...
People don't seem to appreciate a very nice Gemini these days.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fairfield. <3

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When people buy a 4x4 such as a wrangler etc, and lower it with rims.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Whats annoying is still seeing the odd sigma.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People that love to mention they drive a Merc or Beema but forget to add its a 1940's model thats worth 50 bucks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
30 posts now and not a single mention of cars with eyelashes on the headlights.

How is this so!!

My wife hates the whole "make your car a person/animal/australian flag", so a few months ago I went to super cheap and bought so much shit (8 aussie flags, red nose, eyelashes, reindeer antlers, bunny ears), and thnen grabbed the spare key and drove to her work. Found her car, "glammed it up", then left a note on the seat "car is locked - don't kill me when you get home".

I get a call as she is leaving work "WHAT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP DID YOU DO TO MY CAR"...

I spent the next few days rather lonely "in the doghouse" :roflol:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
#1 = Gemini's FTW ! .... I miss my old TE.

#2 = Those f*ck-off sized bat-wing spoilers on the back of a 4-cylinder buzzbox. Unless you're planning on going around corners at about 160kph, it does nothing but make you look like a moron.

Observe ...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
#1 = Gemini's FTW ! .... I miss my old TE.

#2 = Those f*ck-off sized bat-wing spoilers on the back of a 4-cylinder buzzbox. Unless you're planning on going around corners at about 160kph, it does nothing but make you look like a moron.

Observe ...

That is what we call rice these days

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A certain arrogant, self absorbed nationality hanging their flag off their rear view mirror. Some even have the seat covers to match....

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I pretty much hate most things people do to cars. But I am not a car person at all.

I have to take a photo of this Lancer near my house. It is matte blue, you guys will love it.

There used to be a yellow daewoo around parra that had a transformers badge and a number plate that spelt out bumblebee somehow.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I pretty much hate most things people do to cars. But I am not a car person at all.

I have to take a photo of this Lancer near my house. It is matte blue, you guys will love it.

There used to be a yellow daewoo around parra that had a transformers badge and a number plate that spelt out bumblebee somehow.
Haha. I never got why people wasted time, and more importantly, money on adding stupid, tacky sht to their cars.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People that love to mention they drive a Merc or Beema but forget to add its a 1940's model thats worth 50 bucks.
Actually a 1940's BMW or Merc is worth quite a bit... I wouldn't mind a vintage one to put in the garage..

Status
Not open for further replies.