Annoying Car Trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
- Your car isn't a transformer. Replacing your manufacturer's badge with a bulky, cheap looking transformer badge doesn't make your car a transformer. Accept it.

- Your car isn't a reindeer/rabbit/an Australian flag or whatever relevant public holiday approaching.

- Anti My Family stickers. Yes, the My Family stickers are everywhere but the anti my family are very anti establishment..... Society wants you to put stickers of your family on the rear window of your car but you're a rebel and will put "f*ck your family" and "I don't give a f*ck about your family" stickers instead. You're hardcore. You're an individual and you will not let society dictate what you put on your car. You've really showed that mum or dad who put My Family stickers on their car who's boss. Hardcore.

- The cheap looking matte vinyls/spray/whatever. I love matte paint but only if it's done right. Majority of the cars I see.... it's not done right. Looks like spray paint.

- Southern Cross stickers. Fact is, the Southern Cross isn't solely Australian. It is visible to every country in the Southern Hemisphere. Hell, even the Northern Hemisphere can see it at times. So that car sticker/tramp stamp/tattoo you have isn't as patriotic as you think it is. Several countries have it on their flag, too. Not just Australia. No country has ownership of the stars. Can Zimbabwe claim the sun as their patriotic symbol because they can see it?

N

Natboy

Spoilers, blow off valves/rims/exhausts worth more than the car itself, basically half the cars in some areas of sydney are embarrassing

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hehe yeah i hate those gay Transformer badgers and I have to admit its mostly asians that do that... those idiots.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Morons that put a 2 grand exhaust on a 500 dollar car and thinks it's a Lambo.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate those "mainly Lebos" that buy expensive european car and then add all these cheap Jap parts to it...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not so much a trend but I hate people who think their 3 series/C class is a luxury car....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not so much a trend but I hate people who think their 3 series/C class is a luxury car....
Bottom of the range 3 series/C class, for clarification. I love the C63.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind little tasteful trends but when people go overboard with gay "JDM" shit or when form becomes so much more important than function (overkill stance and overkill rice bois).

I hate the egos that come with people and their cars, its like a new trend now "my shit is worth $xyz more so its better now suck me off" or people that suck up to these ego'd up fgts (Van Dam followers) is also a sad trend.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heatseeker cam stickers =P ... oops , showing my age .....

I hate Bunnies stickers on cars ... really devalues the worth of a car if you put one on...

Why don't you throw rocks at cars with Bunnies stickers on them?? ... because it could
have been your car.... =P

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bottom of the range 3 series/C class, for clarification. I love the C63.
What about those guys that stick the amg badge on their entry level mercs ahaha

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mines a 3 series :(
Haha. I meant the 4 door bottom of the range, entry level, nothing but leather seats 3 series/C classes. The cars you're paying 50K+ for a badge.

Yes! Who are they fooling?

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My next door neighbour does something similar with his Subaru ... his outback had 1 pink STI badge on it...
and he now does it with his WRX =(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha i dont understand why anyone would do it. I did get to drive a c63 last week though and its safe to say i am going to own one later in life, thankgod im young and got plenty of time to save for one.

N

Natboy

The family stickers are so lame I almost want frangipanis back haha

Status
Not open for further replies.