Anne Heche dead

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had no idea who she was until I googled her and realized she's the milf from the Ashton Kutcher movie - spread

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anne Heche's claim to fame was being Ellen Degeneres' girlfriend for a time but she was a talented actress... Rest in peace

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Something wrong with the whole story, media first claimed she was in a coma right after the crash but then changed the story when helicopter footage showed her actually sit up on the stretcher lift off the blanket fully covering her, then changed it back to her being in a coma from impact. Up to yesterday she was brain dead and was going to donate organs and now reported dead.

Now that link in OP is dead.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS anyone see the lady that owned the house? Looks like a younger clone of Heche.

Freaky.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Something wrong with the whole story, media first claimed she was in a coma right after the crash but then changed the story when helicopter footage showed her actually sit up on the stretcher lift off the blanket fully covering her, then changed it back to her being in a coma from impact. Up to yesterday she was brain dead and was going to donate organs and now reported dead.

Now that link in OP is dead.
Probably shock brother caused it..creating a muscle spasm.. You can tell she’s not right..truly..after she just flopped..she was gone..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Probably shock brother caused it..creating a muscle spasm.. You can tell she’s not right..truly..after she just flopped..she was gone..
Either that or adrenaline. She full sat up and threw the blanket off her.

My point is the media like talking shit just to talk shit. The local fox station were calling her "him" FFS

NFI.

Another "media" outlet reported that they have footage of her circling the block 3 times trying to pick up as much speed as she could.

Whatever happened I feel for her parents and also feel for the lady's house that has been destroyed. Footage showed the car went through the front door and nearly ended up in the back yard.... and She was driving a fkn Mini.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Either that or adrenaline. She full sat up and threw the blanket off her.

My point is the media like talking shit just to talk shit. The local fox station were calling her "him" FFS

NFI.
Yeah.. Sheesh man it was like a zombie game..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has been reported that she was coked off her face when she smashed her car through the house. She was a well known addict apparently.

Only saving grace is that she only took herself out.

Harsh maybe but I have zero compassion for drug addicts who impact others lives.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has been reported that she was coked off her face when she smashed her car through the house. She was a well known addict apparently.

Harsh maybe but I have zero compassion for drug addicts who impact others lives.

fair enough... having compassion for someone who is troubled, has substance abuse issues etc. is fine up until they get behind the wheel and put innocent bystanders at risk, too

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fair enough... having compassion for someone who is troubled, has substance abuse issues etc. is fine up until they get behind the wheel and put innocent bystanders at risk, too
Everyone has a choice, and makes a decision. Even "its only the first time I've tried....." is still a decision made conciously.

Quite rare for someone to have drugs forced upon them, and develop an addiction based off that.

But yeah, doesn't matter if it's drugs or alcohol, nobody has the right to endanger others lives through their own selfishness to get high.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah I have no compassion for her at all, only for the lady's house that was destroyed.

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are keeping her 'alive' to see if her organs are able to be used in transplants. She was an advocate for organ transplants.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Her parents were a real treat apparently.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zero sympathy for her, there's footage of her driving like a fucking maniac moments before her accident. She could have caused so much havoc and taken so many lives. She was clearly in no state to be driving with the high levels of drugs and alcohol in her system. I'm just glad no one else was injured or killed because of her stupidity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are keeping her 'alive' to see if her organs are able to be used in transplants. She was an advocate for organ transplants.
Hopefully something good comes out of this. But with her drug use, who knows if they can salvage anything.