Android > iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Rarely" and "Nearly" aren't words that will win you any argument, let alone one regarding which is the better between Android vs iOS.

Nice troll bait attempt in this thread though. :grinning:
Cant blame a brother for trying:D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Very rarely does someone say "ive just made a change and fucked up". So spare me the "android is better" shit.
Nearly everyone i know, who switched to android, did it because theyre cheap (contrary to what they'll have you believe), said the same shit youse are saying now and have nearly all gone back to iOS.
Apple IOS is for people who want a smart phone, minus the smart part. They want the functionality of a smart phone, but want it presented in the simplest and easiest way to use.
Android is a far more raw OS. It's a smart phone for those that want a smart phone. Far more tinkering and fine tuning can be done under the hood, and it takes a bit more getting used to.

Both good for their own reasons though.

Kinda like the Apple vs Linux arguement really.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Went from an iPhone 4 to a samsung s3 and hated it and sold it and got a iPhone 5

I couldn't changed the email back ground from black to white and it drove me crazy and also it wouldn't connect to the work enterprise servers

Saying that apple shit me with there phones allways making you upgrade every 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.