Andrew Voss

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot stand listening to the crap he goes on with. Why cant he just call the game and not go on about what he thinks is funny and trying to make out how great he is and how much he “thinks” he knows. only statistic I want to hear from him is that he has called his last game.
He makes dad jokes for a solid 80mins. He’s not funny and takes the piss all game. No respect

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew moore
Warren boland
Sterlo with blockers quips are the best.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Loved it when Foxtel got every game because it meant I wouldn't have to listen to those imbeciles Rabbits, Gould and ch9 in general anymore. Hated them so much getting into arguments on air and talking complete shite for 5 minutes or more while the game was playing out in the background.

Fukin sucked when they signed Voss though because he carries on just like them.

The left field rant's they go on that have nothing to do with calling the game does my fukin head in.

Makes Origin painful as fuk though being Ch9 only, hopefully Fox can get those games too. Maybe fuk Voss off while there at it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind Voss. Admittedly I haven't heard him call a game in a long while. But if I had to chose two commentators I'd go with Sterlo and Voss.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Voss is going down the ray warren dementia path last night he was saying teams had been given six again but hadn’t realised (when they hadn’t) a few times, he was calling knock ons that weren’t there and plays that never happened

On another note Ray Warren would have to be the most senile old **** around poor bastard doesn’t know what player has the ball, who’s doing what, which team got the penalty, which teams are out there, what year it is or if he remembered to put on pants

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cannot stand listening to the crap he goes on with. Why cant he just call the game and not go on about what he thinks is funny and trying to make out how great he is and how much he “thinks” he knows. only statistic I want to hear from him is that he has called his last game.
While we're on that subject, why do we get long camera pans of players on the sideline or the coaching box while the game is being played?