Andrew Johns on the Footy Show Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Daily Mirror Top article.

LOL this almost deserves it's own thread..

Hilarious

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did he hook up with loko when he arrived in Sydney

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not making excuses but I think he suffers from BIPOLAR I suspect this means he has extravagant highs and valleyesque lows. My guess is that we got him on the lows.
What a shame Joey never played for North Sydney..........He would have been the first BIPOLAR BEAR

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not making excuses but I think he suffers from bipolar. I suspect this means he has extravagant highs and valleyesque lows. My guess is that we got him on the lows.
My guess is we got him on the highs, over 0.05 high . Sounds to me he was pissed off his head and cargoes on like a fool before passing out.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should make up a story with photoshopped photos and see if any of the media outlets will take the bait

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing to see here. Immortals can do what they want. We love them anyway. Who hasnt been drunk at an airport and had a kip on the floor? Whats all the fuss about?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to see here. Immortals can do what they want. We love them anyway. Who hasnt been drunk at an airport and had a kip on the floor? Whats all the fuss about?
You are being sarcastic right lol? He also was saying some not nice things (sexually motivated) comments to a random woman which should make you "sick to your stomach" correct?

Disgusting behaviour by a man child with too much money to be honest.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#SickToMyStomach

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are being sarcastic right lol? He also was saying some not nice things (sexually motivated) comments to a random woman which should make you "sick to your stomach" correct?

Disgusting behaviour by a man child with too much money to be honest.
Sick to my Stomach refers to one of us Bulldogs supporters talking about one of our heros misses in the tone of "geez Id like to give it to her"..."shes a bit of all right" "nudge nudge wink wink so no more". The thought of me ogling one of my teams girlfriends still makes me sick to my stomach. Putting the word on a random lady in an airport is hardly the same. You dont know what was said....youve heard 1 f**ken side to the story and crucified the guy.

By the way...of f**ken course Im being sarcastic with my comments. I dont care who made andrew Johns an Immortal. He still needs to play by the same rules the rest of us do. Did you really need to ask?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick to my Stomach refers to one of us Bulldogs supporters talking about one of our heros misses in the tone of "geez Id like to give it to her"..."shes a bit of all right" "nudge nudge wink wink so no more". The thought of me ogling one of my teams girlfriends still makes me sick to my stomach. Putting the word on a random lady in an airport is hardly the same. You dont know what was said....youve heard 1 f**ken side to the story and crucified the guy.

By the way...of f**ken course Im being sarcastic with my comments. I dont care who made andrew Johns an Immortal. He still needs to play by the same rules the rest of us do. Did you really need to ask?
Nothing wrong with saying a guys girlfriend or partner is a looker...

I only asked as you have some skewers views on things at times

Status
Not open for further replies.