Official Andrew Hill quits

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 years is a pretty standard time for a CEO in general. Didn't see a contract renewal so maybe it was a timing thing. Although a successful year this year on the field would have seen his stocks rise

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm there was talk about him being unhappy previously but I thought he would’ve wanted to reap the rewards of the work he’s done this offseason ah well good luck to him

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Greenberg?
I know its very unpopular opinion on here but i'd take him back. Guy really started our golden period post 08. After the way he treated us the first time he is definitely a self promotor and a little snake, but I would take him back if he can continue our rebuild.

Its a very pivotal moment at our club because we have another "war chest" off season coming up, so we definitely need some leadership and experience to guide us through.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that Donald Trump is out of a job and available and the Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill has made the Bulldogs CEO position available by standing down... hmmm

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know its very unpopular opinion on here but i'd take him back. Guy really started our golden period post 08. After the way he treated us the first time he is definitely a self promotor and a little snake, but I would take him back if he can continue our rebuild.

Its a very pivotal moment at our club because we have another "war chest" off season coming up, so we definitely need some leadership and experience to guide us through.
Just the fact that Greenberg initiated the process of killing our junior development program off would make it a HUGE no from me.

And I'm not even sure where people are getting this news.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems like he was infact let go, more so then he left. If true very disappointing from the club. I have no idea of the ongoings behind the scenes and how "Hilly" :p carried on, but the guy has taken a last place team, rebuilt them in a short amount of time. Secured a up and coming coach (we got the right coach), signed 2 rep players, 2 up and coming halves, assembled completely new football staff, removed some deadwood (most notably Steven Price).

If he was infact a victim of being too closely associated with the previous board that is sad. Like I said I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, but he did lead our rebuild well, did secure a few sponsorships, and did rebuild our roster as best as anyone else could have. And best of all he never seemed like a media whore or a self promotor. Hope the new board acted correctly in this instance. Cant judge without knowing the full story either I guess.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Someone said this would happen ages ago.