Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said I’m leaving?

We suck, Fam. Embrace it.

PS I prefer the term negative Nellie.
They are deluded.
It hasn’t sunk in to many here that we are -/- with the Wests Tigers.

Being a co supporter of a well run club as well as the doggs. You reallly see how off the pace we are.
We will taste success again but unfortunately we will never be a giant club again.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They are deluded.

Being a co supporter of a well run club as well as the doggs. You reallly see how off the pace we are.
We will taste success again but unfortunately we will never be a giant club again.
I think we’ll get there one day…. But that day is a long way away. Hope it comes in my lifetime.

Your bunnies looking good. This might be their year to go past the prelim.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to start a rumour in this thread.

Davey not named this week after being on the bench past two weeks. As we know he is off to Parra.
Matterson was a late withdrawal from tonights game for Parra. Could this be a player swap?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score

Davey not named this week after being on the bench past two weeks. As we know he is off to Parra.
Matterson was a late withdrawal from tonights game for Parra. Could this be a player swap?
No chance

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there's any discontent in the playing group around Ciraldo's training method and players playing injured it would make sense to get rid of the players who are bitching about it.
If we are indeed the club who was reported to have players upset about playing injured etc, and Davey has been identified as one of them, then goodbye and goodluck to him.
Hopefully we can sign an experienced middle forward for the rest of the season.
I think Davey would be spewing that Preston had secured a spot in the team, he was probably hoping that would be his spot and the club thought we don’t need him anymore.

We need props not a back rower I’m happy with the release Gus and ciro would have a plan.
Lol come on, bro. Davey was one of our few forwards who was eating good metres on the weekend. Morrin is a good young player, but Davey has 10kgs on him. At a time our forward pack is lacking depth and size, we will miss him.

All I can say is Gus had better have a very good prop lined up to make this worthwhile. Even if he does, releasing a bloke 8 rounds and 2 games into his Bulldogs career is just bizarre. This club is turning into a telemarketing call centre with all the turnover we’ve had in recent years. I could understand if Davey had not been a Ciraldo/Gus signing… but when you’re signing a bloke then releasing him a quarter of the way through his first season, the optics are not good.

But hey, maybe they need to free up money to re-sign Waddell!
if there's a plan, explain to me how signing him less than 6 months ago fits into that plan, fam.

This is a straight up bizarre decision... especially considering we just signed him, he played well on the weekend and we are so short on forwards.
I understand your frustration.

However, we do not know what has actually occurred.
Did Davey & his manager demand a release, for whatever reason, and Gus decided it wasn't worth keeping a player who didn't want to be there?
Was Davey not picked in the 17 this week because CC (+ Gus?) decided that playing him last week with a finger injury was a mistake?
Did Davey complain about having to play with an injury and made a big deal about it, to the point where it was untenable for him to stay?

We don't know the reasons behind this and probably never will.

I'm trying to be a half glass full supporter and am backing Gus & CC 100%, but if others don't back them, fair enough, we all have a choice.
Calm down people, it isnt that complex.
Davey came here because at the time, Des was the head coach at Manly and he wasnt super keen to play under him.
Ironically, he would have been better of with Seabiscuit as they both have ties to the Cutters in QLD Cup.
He came here for a position in the starting 17 and at the start of preseason, he had it.
He was fighting for the right edge spot against RFM with Kikau already locked in for left edge.
RFM obviously won that, but he was still likely to feature from the bench.
He got concussed badly in the trial and had to miss the start of the season, at which point Preston jumped ahead of him.

He wasnt unhappy with the club and actually felt they are on the up, he just felt at his age with it likely being his last contract, needed to be in top 17. Whether this will the case with Parra - Who knows?

What I dont know is what Gus will do with these remaining top 30 spots. Hoping to find this out!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tuki Simpkins from Tigers (originally Cows) is worth a thought :grinning:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
They are deluded.

Far from the dumbest shit you've ever said but it makes the list.

Rabbit's were the West Tigers probably for the entirety of your daddies existence before you were born. Probably explains somewhat why you're such a loser

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He wasnt unhappy with the club and actually felt they are on the up, he just felt at his age with it likely being his last contract, needed to be in top 17. Whether this will the case with Parra - Who knows?
Yo what?
Why he gotta be in top 17 if he already signed?
He got that bag.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calm down people, it isnt that complex.
Davey came here because at the time, Des was the head coach at Manly and he wasnt super keen to play under him.
Ironically, he would have been better of with Seabiscuit as they both have ties to the Cutters in QLD Cup.
He came here for a position in the starting 17 and at the start of preseason, he had it.
He was fighting for the right edge spot against RFM with Kikau already locked in for left edge.
RFM obviously won that, but he was still likely to feature from the bench.
He got concussed badly in the trial and had to miss the start of the season, at which point Preston jumped ahead of him.

What I dont know is what Gus will do with these remaining top 30 spots. Hoping to find this out!
All pretty rational, even reads like your in the know lol.
However I doubt he gets a bench spot at Parra either, though I could be wrong now RCG is long term injured(I think).
"Compelling" reasons is an interesting comment, jacked up over needles is part of it I reckon.
Probably will never find out..

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I shouldn't say but Gus has been talking to Uncle Nick, and the Rorters are just about to bring their Newcastle winger early, so looking to find a home for young Dylan (Napa). Gus was excited, Dylan knows the ropes at Belmore so he'll reacclimatize quickly.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Would be good. Doubt it will happen but I’ve seen stranger things.
Only reason would be eels needing cap money now they’ve locked up Moses and brown on big deals

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of curiosity would yi take napa back for min wage?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Dave forced to go out there with a broken finger last week? He was meant to be out then was back in
How dare the make him play with a broken finger.....
But yet King Max battles on with a broken foot & a broken rib.....
HE KING
HE BULLDOG
That's the type of man we need pulling on the famous Blue & White every week.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remember when Nasheed would talk to himself to get posts up. Looks to be happening again :tearsofjoy:

They are deluded.

I think we’ll get there one day…. But that day is a long way away. Hope it comes in my lifetime.

Your bunnies looking good. This might be their year to go past the prelim.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a fucking loser. Just block him. Trust me, kennel life is so much better once you block him and nasheed!!
Serenity now my brother! How good is it?! Occasionally I’ll see what dross everyone is responding to by someone on my ignore list and it’s never worth it. Just the same broken record noise.