Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of curiosity would yi take napa back for min wage?
If that was you wearing the Bunnies jersey in Woolworths at Granville yesterday then you have more balls than that cat Napa.

So the answer is no

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There’s a rumour on Twitter, and I stress rumour, that we’re signing Townsend from the Cowboys on a short term deal for the rest of this season. I personally don’t believe it but something must be happening.
I'll take him and posted here that we should have signed him before Cowboys deal was even done.

Townsend love him or hate him, he's a great family man and anyone who has watched his personal videos and vlogs would know he's committed to his own brand and very disciplined. Would be a valuable asset to the club post career also.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Davey is already playing for Parra in NSW Cup today. That was quick.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to do the moles and the men's room lurker jobs for them....

Dragons sack coach after loss to Bulldogs, Ben Hunt demands instant release to join the Bulldogs now they have cap space.

You heard it here first.... lol
BUMP to wish it true.

Flamingone sets the ball rolling

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Davey gone. Failagain gone. I'm sure we have a plan. Hopefully a soild halfback. This year might be a write off boys. Hopefully finish around 11th

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are deluded.
It hasn’t sunk in to many here that we are -/- with the Wests Tigers.

Being a co supporter of a well run club as well as the doggs. You reallly see how off the pace we are.
We will taste success again but unfortunately we will never be a giant club again.
It is only a matter of time before we are at the top again. FUCK THE RABBITS AND FUCK YOU..FUCK OFF IDIOT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Walker
I know you were probably just dropping a possible name ..

But Walker ?? ………

Anyone the Roosters are happy to move on, e.g Napa, Flanagan, I don’t want to know about ..

If the Roosters are happy to off load a player it’s a massive red flag [emoji626]

You steal players the Roosters want to keep, or you stay right away from them.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure that rule isn’t enforced
I don't think this 95% rule is exactly what most of the Kennel believes it to be. If it was, clubs with poor overall rosters would be forced to over pay their players, and this would destroy the whole point of a salary cap - which is supposed to stop bidding wars and players salaries climbing so high that they send their clubs broke! NRL Administration are not the sharpest tools in the shed, but even they are not that stupid.

I think the rule means that whatever maximum amount you contract to play your players, you have to spend 95% of it. You can't, for instance, draw up contracts that comprise 30% straight salary and 70% winning bonuses, because, if the team went badly enough, you would only be paying out a small fraction of your cap.

This is guesswork on my part, based on the assumption that the NRL are not complete idiots (perhaps a dangerous assumption), and I hope somebody with some inside information can comment.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Townsend would be huge. But what about Olapu? If he is the answer then him and Burton could be our halves for 7 years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to do the moles and the men's room lurker jobs for them....

Dragons sack coach after loss to Bulldogs, Ben Hunt demands instant release to join the Bulldogs now they have cap space.

You heard it here first.... lol
It's all falling into place....

Even Hunt was MIA against his new team