Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a rumour on Twitter, and I stress rumour, that we’re signing Townsend from the Cowboys on a short term deal for the rest of this season. I personally don’t believe it but something must be happening.
sign him to a multi year deal

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am far from on an island thinking JMK is a top emerging talent. many commentators in the game have identified him as one of the most rapidly improving and best emerging hookers in the game. Reed's game has always had limitations which will prevent him from ever truly being elite. he is a good hooker at best, and a hindrance at worst. Trust me, I will be proven right when it comes to JMK. He is already playing much better footy than Reed this year and will continue to improve under Bennett. Reed is overrated and JMK is underrated, but neither will remain the case for long.

Oloapu could prove to be a superstar, or he could prove to be another next best thing that didn't make it. I hope he proves to be the former, but you guys are putting way too much pressure and expectation on him. Even if he is a superstar level talent, he is young and going to need the right people around him to get the best out of him.

You said it, Crichton is a gamble. You don't want to be taking such a huge gamble with such an important spine position. It will end in tears, I reckon.

Yes, Kikau has a lot of talent and things he can offer us, but none of those things are what we need most.

Signing Ciraldo for a mammoth five years is another decision which seriously left me scratching my head.... five years for a coach who is completely untested and unproven as a first grade head coach? Seriously?

I'm not wearing an "angry hat", fam. I'm just far from convinced about the direction the club seems to he heading in. Like everyone else, I am sick of us missing the finals year after year and two years into Ciraldo's tenure, we're still going to be short a halfback and taking a massive gamble in terms of our fullback. Assuming Crichton gets named at fullback. I suppose we will have to play him there with Alamoti doing so well and Xerri coming.
I can’t wait until you leave TK. You’re such a fucking negative Nancy. Give it a rest bro.

Adam1990

New Pup
Reaction score
They should give us Wiremu Greig from eels in return powerful forward big body similar to pele.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I can’t wait until you leave TK. You’re such a fucking negative Nancy. Give it a rest bro.
Who said I’m leaving?

We suck, Fam. Embrace it.

PS I prefer the term negative Nellie.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus has always believed that if a player doesn't want to be at a club, let him go. If Davey was agitating to be released, Gus is not the sort that would try to hold onto him. It's better to have 17 players willing to fight for the club than players just turning up to get paid. Like the comments, Roosters should let Suali'i go as he has signed with Rugby.

Not sure I would have reacted the same, but then it depends on whether Davey said something once or was he starting to become a distraction to the rest of the squad.
You've heard it here first !
He was sacked for refusing to bring his bagpipe and join the drums at the next Belmore celebration :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is getting farcical.

For Gus’ next trick - he’ll be organising a swap deal. Burton for Moses Mbye.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tigers Fijian in to top 30. Plus we are resigning Waddell. Which we probably didn’t expect to in the pre season. We have many back rowers Topine etc, No need for Davey

Reactions: ATT

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This could all be a domino effect from Rabbits signing Wighton as well.

They're a stacked side that somehow were able to pull $800k a season together for him. I think a few blokes in the side were probably given permission to look elsewhere and we as a club are just keeping all options and doors open.

Imagine being able to nab someone like Koloamatangi.
Am also hoping this lines up with the Rabbits hopefully getting Wighton this season.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If we want a Rabbitoh to come to us, then it’ll be Lim Knight.

But there is a catch.
Multiple infringements and attitude issues.