Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahahahahahaha...Looks like it

He's like a Gas can, something didn't go right for him so he'll just explode on everything and anyone...the club, Gus, Ciro, recruitment, Mahoney, Oloapu, the ball boy...LOL
He's been on fire since we found out Flanagan was dropped. Bitching about every single thing.

He's a bit upset that he was Flanagans only fan and he's been shown up to know fuck all.

At least we don't have to hear about his make believe try assists and match winning plays any more

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
It’s funny because I was just thinking that Davey doesn’t seem to be gelling with the club.
I can’t describe it or bay I knew this but my subconscious told me it.
But,
I thought he would leave at the end of the season. And Waddell takes his spot (they are the same player)
Madness to do it in the middle of an injury crisis. We is tanking.
Agree with this, there was something there even when fit, CC was broadly overlooking him in the squad despite a lack of forwards - possibly may not have fit into the culture they’re cultivating or it’s freeing up cap space or both.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's been on fire since we found out Flanagan was dropped. Bitching about every single thing.

He's a bit upset that he was Flanagans only fan and he's been shown up to know fuck all.

At least we don't have to hear about his make believe try assists and match winning plays any more
Jokes on you no offence for taking him seriously.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought Davey was solid but people are overreacting massively to the loss of a fringe First Grader that played two games. Maybe Gus has a plan and we should wait and see how things unfold first?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you still hurt your gun is getting kicked the fuck out?
Nope, I'm relieved. Now you Elmer Duddies can stop blaming him for everything and start focusing on the real problems.

You honestly think the call to release Davey 2 games onto his Bulldogs career when we are in the midst of an injury crisis isn’t bizarre?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, I'm relieved. Now you Elmer Duddies can stop blaming him for everything and start focusing on the real problems.

You honestly think the call to release Davey 2 games onto his Bulldogs career when we are in the midst of an injury crisis isn’t bizarre?
Relieved hahaha, you're burning up about it.

Might be bizarre, but it's only bizarre because we don't know why. It's not for nothing

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I thought Davey was solid but people are overreacting massively to the loss of a fringe First Grader that played two games. Maybe Gus has a plan and we should wait and see how things unfold first?
He’s one of our few forwards who bent the line this year and we’re releasing him 2 games into his stint with us in the middle of an injury crisis. But hey, I’m sure there is method to the madness - maybe we are set to announce the signing of another Penrith outside back lol.

Ciraldo is clueless and Gus has played on a season of two too long, mate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop standing up for yourself flanno
You’re defending yourself being hooked in by a character who is playing the contrarian angle?
You the sort of person who abuses actors playing bad guys in their Instagram inbox too?

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to know what the plan is here…… really frustrating time as a supporter with all our injuries in particular injured forwards and now we are releasing a forward!

I’m sick of being the laughing stock lucky. Luck the west tigers are in the comp!

can’t believe we are writing off another year !!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Relieved hahaha, you're burning up about it.

Might be bizarre, but it's only bizarre because we don't know why. It's not for nothing
If I’m the one burning, why are you guys the ones who keep bringing it up off topic? Lol

We’d want to have a major signing announcement lined up to justify this…and it better not be another overpriced back rower or outside back.

Last edited:

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to know what the plan is here…… really frustrating time as a supporter with all our injuries in particular injured forwards and now we are releasing a forward!

I’m sick of being the laughing stock lucky. Luck the west tigers are in the comp!

can’t believe we are writing off another year !!!
It's not written off yet mate, no need to over react...yet

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re defending yourself being hooked in by a character who is playing the contrarian angle?
You the sort of person who abuses actors playing bad guys in their Instagram inbox too?
Yeah, I fucking hate actors playing bad guys. You don't?