Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

tomisbester

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Bulldogs Football Club can confirm that Chair Lynne Anderson and Directors Paul Dunn and John Ballesty will stand down from the Board of the Bulldogs Football Club with immediate effect.

The trio have confirmed that this decision was done to avoid the club having to go through an EGM and in the best interests of the club moving forward.

The Football Club would like to sincerely thank Lynne, Paul and John for their time, effort and commitment during their time on the Board and wish them every success in the future.

Reading her departure email was my favorite Cantebury moment since the 2004 Grand Final.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She almost certainly did have the numbers, but how do you think 2021 would have shaped up if this shitfight went to an EGM in 6 weeks? Not worth the fight.
I agree. Many posters on here claim Anderson was only in it for self interest, but i think this move proves otherwise. They have fallen on their swords for the good of the club they all love. I feel for them to be honest. They should have had the chance to prove they had navigated the club into a stronger position, by allowing them to see out the next year of their term.
In any case, its all said and done now, and i tbink they have done the admirable thing. Well done.
Now lets get this sideshow back on track!!! The media are going to bored out of their brains now. Imagine how much time has been given to constantly rewriting all of these stories they have been publishing, while making them sound different each time.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
God help this club , unbelievable that 3 would go without a fight. The next 3 board members better be NEW, not the same old stagers and that Dick head parachute guy.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Hope these new fuckers know what they’re doing. This better not be a situation of “better the devil you know”.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Peter McMahon name mentioned weeks ago as a possible new board director
I want to know who is the new Chairman, I would like to see John Khoury as Chairman, he is an original Director voted in by us voting members a top bloke who bleeds blue & white.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems she picked a fight with kourey that she couldn’t win. Maybe she should have made peace instead of start war.

Hope the new board whoever they are come in with a common goal of helping the club behind the scenes instead of fronting the camera every 5 seconds.

I honestly don’t remember Russell Crowe, Nick politis or Nathan tinkler fronting cameras or contacting media as much as Lynne and dib used to.
Why the fuck would anyone with the slightest moral fibre not fight Coorey?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
When the decision on the coach was made as well as recruitment for 2021 (sort of hand in hand) were/are criminal. If they got those two things right they'd still be here. There first big signing in Napa was a dud too (not hindsight). The rest I can understand given the salary cap (lack of money) and how players were playing at the time (extending contracts, e.g. DWZ, Jackson - more so the money they're on). The rest is trivial and would of been avoided. We just have to hope the next lot coming in can do a job and for the right reasons.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, a positive in the sense that it delivers certainty on one thing. Am I correct that this leaves the 4 existing directors to decide who the replacements are?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why the fuck would anyone with the slightest moral fibre not fight Coorey?
He may be a morally and ethically bad person. But this proves he does have high connections and does have enough influence to unsettle things.

The best thing has happened though. Both he and Anderson and gone. I was happy to let her see our her tenure but I guess she had lost Atleast some of the support of members.

Raging Bull

Waterboy
Reaction score
Didn’t you say it was all bullshit the other day? Looks like you’re as good at analysing it all as we are.
I said the article that Rothfield wrote that had had them buried last Thursday was bullshit. Someone mistimed their leak by a week.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to know who is the new Chairman, I would like to see John Khoury as Chairman, he is an original Director voted in by us voting members a top bloke who bleeds blue & white.
Pretty much last man standing. The only current ELECTED Board member.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fox sports headline... BULLDOGS IN CRISIS. Wouldnt this move be bringing us out of crisis ?????