Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people here have mentioned Greenberg is catholic?
Say wha?
Apart from having one of the Jewiest surnames one can have, and winning jewish awards, hes has articles written about him growing up jewish in Bondi.
I admit he doesn't look much jewish, but maybe if he had hair it would be curly and it sousing make more visual sense.

And besides, how often does a non jew rise up the corporate ladder so quick?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does everyone realize why the three amigos lost their positions ?
Here is an example ...Charlie Staines...
He is a brilliant young fullback playing behind a very good established fullback
His assistant coach is coming to our club
Our recruiting team failed to convince to join us so they sent our major sponsor still couldn't convince him,
he still preferred to stay at Penrith and play reserves.
For me...That said it all !!!
Get over Staines mate. He played 2 games! 2 fucking games in a minor premiership side. Seriously?! Worst possible way to assess a player!

Countless examples of players looking like guns in top sides only to be exposed as bog average in average sides.

Of course he chooses to stay at penrith and eventually win a premiership by playing 2/3 games a year. I'd do the same fucking thing, so would you!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get over Staines mate. He played 2 games! 2 fucking games in a minor premiership side. Seriously?! Worst possible way to assess a player!

Countless examples of players looking like guns in top sides only to be exposed as bog average in average sides.

Of course he chooses to stay at penrith and eventually win a premiership by playing 2/3 games a year. I'd do the same fucking thing, so would you!
You have missed my point mate
Staines was only an example of how the recruitment is not going to schedule !!!
incidentally the like is accidental :-)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Straight up the first thing that came to mind when i thought about it... Then again Laundy is only a sponsor that can be replaced.
Craig Laundy is a non voting Football Club Member.

Go Dogs

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have missed my point mate
Staines was only an example of how the recruitment is not going to schedule !!!
incidentally the like is accidental :-)
Too late the like is there forever now muahahhaa ... haha jk! Yeh agreed recruitment is still a cluster fuck

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Any champers left lads?