Anderson as Roosters Coach - Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just like the fact that one of us got it over Politis and the Roosters.

Anderson just used them to pad out his retirement fund. I love it!!!!!!!
Trained by the king. P Moore!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And what position has he left us in now???
What! you said pity we didn't sack Hasler as quickly as Politis sacked Anderson.
Was it not?
Anderson lasted 16 games at Roosters.
We were Minor premiers Hasler's first season.
Nobody and I mean nobody complained in Hasler's first season.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really????... we were minor premiers & grand finalists Hasler 1st season.
There is only two words to describe that first year. Ben Barba

If it wasn’t for Barba having that break out year, we would of finished the Hasler special at 6th or 7th.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chalk and cheese.. I get the Hasler hate & he stuffed up recruitment & salary cap.. but he did get us to 2 GFs and was an improvement on KMoore
He got us to one GF, Barba got us to the other one.

Yeh sure, he stiffened up our defense but he totally dismantled Moore’s team and brought in duds like Trex

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing you meant to say "our" club
I thought you were a souffs supporter now, or are you back on the bandwagon now that we've won two in a row?
Yeah I’m back, I’m one of the rare true bulldogs supporters. I’m supporting Souths for the premiership but with the Bulldogs my heart wants to see them good again.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Politis is a terrible golfer as well...always looses when playing against his new big name players...they play holes for huge cash...Nick always looses, the player pockets plenty and the roosters couldn’t be happier

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why doesnt fitler get articles like this? remember when he put anasta at fullback and he fumbled all pressure kicks coming his way lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Chalk and cheese.. I get the Hasler hate & he stuffed up recruitment & salary cap.. but he did get us to 2 GFs and was an improvement on KMoore
Didn’t the team formation for 2012 all get formulated with Moore and Hasler got brought on in the off season after the the recruitment and retention was finalised l?

Whatever it was, in the words of the great Warren Ryan, no coach should be at a club for more than 3 years.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Politis is a terrible golfer as well...always looses when playing against his new big name players...they play holes for huge cash...Nick always looses, the player pockets plenty and the roosters couldn’t be happier
I'm telling ya DT, there is so many ways to rort the cap with 0% chance of getting caught it's laughable.

You're telling me there isn't anyone close to the club that is filthy rich and loves the dogs that they can slip a player a lazy $50k in cash payments over the course of the year to complement the players salary?
Or the rich supporter hiring one of the players wives to do admin/bookeeping work in his/her business and giving the players wife $75k p.a without the players wife showing up for work, but she's on the payroll.
All legit on paper. What's stopping clubs arranging this? The business hiring the players wives gets a win/win situation. 1.Increases the chance of making his/her belovered club win on the field and 2. Reduces his/her taxable income to pay less income tax at the end of the financial year.

The only catch to this is making sure the business hiring the players wife is a die hard blue and white supporter that would rather die than see the club get busted(just like uncle Nick is doing).

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm telling ya DT, there is so many ways to rort the cap with 0% chance of getting caught it's laughable.

You're telling me there isn't anyone close to the club that is filthy rich and loves the dogs that they can slip a player a lazy $50k in cash payments over the course of the year to complement the players salary?
Or the rich supporter hiring one of the players wives to do admin/bookeeping work in his/her business and giving the players wife $75k p.a without the players wife showing up for work, but she's on the payroll.
All legit on paper. What's stopping clubs arranging this? The business hiring the players wives gets a win/win situation. 1.Increases the chance of making his/her belovered club win on the field and 2. Reduces his/her taxable income to pay less income tax at the end of the financial year.

The only catch to this is making sure the business hiring the players wife is a die hard blue and white supporter that would rather die than see the club get busted(just like uncle Nick is doing).
100%. You can hide anything, you just need to know how to do it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

That method is too dicey. Why bother worrying about a whistle blower?

Just do what Politis really does and get say City Ford or any other big business in Politis' back pocket to sponsor the player. Pay them $200,000 for store appearances, local charity work, motivational speaking at a meeting, opening a new business or any number of functions and use the educational funding. Thats how they do it and no one says a word.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Just do what Politis really does and get say City Ford or any other big business in Politis' back pocket to sponsor the player. Pay them $200,000 for store appearances, local charity work, motivational speaking at a meeting, opening a new business or any number of functions and use the educational funding. Thats how they do it and no one says a word.
Yeh, 100% right, but I don't think we have a Politis type at our club that can just wipe his arse with $200k when taking a dump.
All depends how much that person loves the club. Some people do funny things for love.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got us to one GF, Barba got us to the other one.

Yeh sure, he stiffened up our defense but he totally dismantled Moore’s team and brought in duds like Trex
Yeah he did its been done to death, the point was more about a comparison to CAs time at the rorters

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t the team formation for 2012 all get formulated with Moore and Hasler got brought on in the off season after the the recruitment and retention was finalised l?

Whatever it was, in the words of the great Warren Ryan, no coach should be at a club for more than 3 years.
Dunno but I doubt anyone here was praising Kevin Moore when we made the GF in 2012, All the praises were coming for Des and the Barba & co and rightly so..

Most of us were over Moore after 2010 and 2011 just as we are over Des now

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What! you said pity we didn't sack Hasler as quickly as Politis sacked Anderson.
Was it not?
Anderson lasted 16 games at Roosters.
We were Minor premiers Hasler's first season.
Nobody and I mean nobody complained in Hasler's first season.
WOW, you are really overreacting over a joke post.

Have you had a bad day?

Do you need a hug?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
WOW, you are really overreacting over a joke post.

Have you had a bad day?

Do you need a hug?
Maybe.
Look don't get me wrong I too think Hasler fucked us bad (with help of others mind you).
But in reality it wasn't until the 2nd half of season 4 that it was obvious that the wheels had fallen off.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

You might not believe me but this is true because I’m involved with a sponsorship deal of a roosters player this way. Not even dodgy it’s just connections.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I’m back, I’m one of the rare true bulldogs supporters. I’m supporting Souths for the premiership but with the Bulldogs my heart wants to see them good again.
What the fuck

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dude, I can't tell who to follow or support but all I can say is very poor form Nasheed

Status
Not open for further replies.