And some players complained about training

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Te’o also the only ex player who came out and said what Ciraldo did was wrong lol
maybe the bloke is scard now lol

honestly if we did that to our club, we would have a top 5 squad not a top 30… lol

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To tell you the truth I've heard a lot worst. That type of training does nothing but situations mental health issues PTSD.

All is does is make survival mode which is race to bottom.
The AFL had huge problems a few years ago, players were targeted personally etc caused mental health breakdowns and job losses. I have no doubts that 2013/14 South’s team were heavily juiced up though

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To tell you the truth I've heard a lot worst. That type of training does nothing but situations mental health issues PTSD.

All is does is make survival mode which is race to bottom.
To play an elite level of sport, you need to train at an elite level, to perform at that elite level . . . If the training is too hard, you're at the wrong level

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
To play an elite level of sport, you need to train at an elite level, to perform at that elite level . . . If the training is too hard, you're at the wrong level
That's the problem with this generation of players, most arent mentally prepared to be able to train at that level.
Another reason why the standard of Nrl has gone down the drain, players can't put in consistent 80mins of football

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m sure there are thousands of elite athletes who didn’t go through that type of training :grinning:

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Te’o also the only ex player who came out and said what Ciraldo did was wrong lol
Ben Te’o is a cock. Loves himself sick.

He also bagged the bagged the dogs out for making the mad Monday feeding the homeless public.

I switch triple m off is he is on it

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the problem with this generation of players, most arent mentally prepared to be able to train at that level.
Another reason why the standard of Nrl has gone down the drain, players can't put in consistent 80mins of football
Too many of our players were obviously struggling with the raise in standards/expectations