Anasta "Reimis Smith a revelation at centre?"

Aceman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Revelation? Must have been watching a different game. Absolute nightmare out there!!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The change of side of field was blatantly obvious, he carries right handed and fends left, needs to be on the right. That said he has no skills required of a centre, if Holland was there DWZ scores 2-3 times because he knows his role.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wont learn from it and as I and others have said from day one he just doesn't have the required ability for the centre role. Imo he also has a massive attitude problem and rewarding him with the opportunity to play centre was probably the worst thing. Hopefully he cops a ban for his knee and his replacement goes onto have a blinder.
I dare say a new coach will put reimis and his attitude back where they belong LOL on the wing.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully pay an that go through the replay videos with him and tell him he needs to pass sometimes

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anasta is by far the worst commentator in Rugby League. Its cringeworthy listening to him.

When he's on with Mal is the worst lol.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bombed two tries not passing to an unmarked dwz sort of made up for it taking the bomb and scoring but he's no center that's a cert

Malla

Reaction score
Blew a couple draw and passes early.

He is and will always be a winger.

Good opposition will find him out in defense.

I think DWZ at centre and Smith at wing will be what we end up with

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand many dont think of reimis as a centre. I share the same opinion. The fact is we have 3 wingers in dwz, meaney and him. One of them have to be in centre or get dropped for someone like harper. This is assuming averillo can hold the other ctr position.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you can tell in Anasta voice he cares.... and that’s all that matters. Enid too but he need to get his head out of the sharkies ares

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually don't mind Anasta in commentary, you can tell he wants us to do well. Watched the replay of the game and he actually doesn't say this at all. He was commenting on the backline changes as a whole proving to be a revelation rather than Reimis to centre specifically.

Anyway, he really needs to move back to the wing when he's back from suspension. He could be one of the better wingers in the game if he commits to staying in that position. Just doesn't have the instincts to be a class centre and it's going to continue to cost us.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Definitely played better at right centre ;

2. I wouldnt go too much on what Braith says. There is actually a twitter handle that is titled something like "Dumb shit Braith says". It quoted his comment on Friday night that Josh Addo-Carr "looks like he has popped a rib cage". Not sure how you would do that. Your whole rib cage would be displaced and pretty sure you would be dead.

The best thing is that Willie Mason and Reni Matua follow the twitter handle lol

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
How is Remis lazy though? Got the VB hardest working centre of the week. As well as that, Hoppa got the hardest working fullback.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont know why i bother supporting this sport anymore. So many, even our rich club dont get something that is so fucking simple.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bloke has one handy game against the worst coach and side there is. The bloke would not makemy first grade side ever. Not a team player and never has been. Some of u will understand that

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's a little bit tough. He played as if he was a winger, and played pretty well. If we are to judge him as a centre though, then that's where you can be critical lol.
That doesn't make a lot of sense. "Played as if he was a winger and played pretty well". Well given that he should be playing like a centre does that suggest he was out of position.
Reimis is a winger and while he is playing as a good winger while playing centre maybe he should go back to the wing and be a good centre.