Anasta "Reimis Smith a revelation at centre?"

Thegoldtoothrat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He did play well now theyve changed his side of the field. Thoughts? Feels good to get a big win.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think Reimis played well tonight at all. He hogs the ball way too much at centre and doesn't really create anything for himself or someone else. He doesn't look like he has a pass on him, especially when on the run. He'll get better over time but at this stage he's still a winger.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I don't think Reimis played well tonight at all. He hogs the ball way too much at centre and doesn't really create anything for himself or someone else. He doesn't look like he has a pass on him, especially when on the run. He'll get better over time but at this stage he's still a winger.
That's a little bit tough. He played as if he was a winger, and played pretty well. If we are to judge him as a centre though, then that's where you can be critical lol.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So does Elliot

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smith did not demonstrate one skill of a first grade quality centre.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reimis was shite, no threat in attack and weak defensively
I’ll give credit for his try, he did well on that occasion. Ironic our 2 worst players put that try on, Wally Lewis kicking to Prince Reimis

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought he hogged the ball a lot, was a bit questionable in defence but came up with a nice leap catch and try.

If he's staying there long term he has a long way to go imo

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If smith can just admit winger is his position and plays the opposite to dwz then we have our wingers set for years to come. Sadly he will get outplayed as centre by 80% of other centres in the game. Great game today but can’t judge it against such a out of form side

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If it was Dwz at centre and him on the wing he’d have scored a hatrick. Needed to pass the ball. Other than that he did well. Might be suspended next week though?