Anasta & Bulldog fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Can anyone who was at the game last Friday confirm or deny whether Anasta was heckled by Bulldog fans on Friday night ?.

This was reported in RLW by that ****wit "The Mole" so I suspect that it is rubbish, but I would be interested in the comments of those that were there.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I didnt hear no one trashing him!!! I think RLW have to stop taking quotes from the kennel and saying they were said by fans at the game!!!

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would want to trash the guy anyway ! He bust's his arse every week for us....sometimes it's he's not up to scratch......but he gives 110% every week as far as i'm concerned ! More than i can say for some others (one in particular) !

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i hope its not true,,,

from all the crap we cop as bulldog fans,i always took pride in how we treat our club and players,with all the crap our team and players have been through in recent years we always turned up and cheered for them no matter the outcome of the game,,,and i watch as other teams copped it from there fans for one bad game...

we are better than that if these rumours are true,

Christabella

Reaction score
I didn't hear an heckling but I did hear AC ask everyone that cared to listen to her "How good is Anasta?"

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
elmagic was heckling hazem!!

she called him a scrag! lmao

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What boos?

Bulldogs84 said:
I didnt hear no one trashing him!!! I think RLW have to stop taking quotes from the kennel and saying they were said by fans at the game!!!

I didn't hear any boos from the crowd....most of the punters I was around were happy with his game. The only unappy people were myself and many other who got caught in heavy traffic and missed the first 20 minutes or so :(

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at my display pic.

Premier Braith at his very best putting Hindmarsh into a hole.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
habib yo.

that premier reni mason dawg!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
steve_mortimer said:
I didn't hear any boos from the crowd....most of the punters I was around were happy with his game. The only unappy people were myself and many other who got caught in heavy traffic and missed the first 20 minutes or so :(
oh you poor bastard!!! I got caught in that also!!!
Lucky for me I got their 5 minutes before 7:30 and they announced the game was delayed!! sorry to hear that about you that sucks!!!

Stupid Bressia Furniture!!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogs2005 said:
Its all crap man.

Infact everyone was cheering anasta on.
lol i cant take any of ur posts seriously anymore when i keep seeing ur banner. Change it already lol.

M

Makavelli

Stevie J said:
lol i cant take any of ur posts seriously anymore when i keep seeing ur banner. Change it already lol.

LOL give it one more day man.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I read that and it's a load of bull, there was no booing from Bulldogs fans anywhere that I could hear.

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
i didn't hear anyone heckle anasta, he had an awesome game.

If anyone had a problem with the way he played on Friday, then i don't know what they expect from him

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Thats great to hear. I suspected as much.

The mole stated that he was "heckled by a large portion of Bulldog fans" ?. Gee that makes sense. Round 1 after winning the premiership and the fans are attacking thier own players.

Go Braith !!!

A

atomic_crimson

Christabella said:
I didn't hear an heckling but I did hear AC ask everyone that cared to listen to her "How good is Anasta?"

i did indeed! :D i asked everyyyyyyyyyyy one! :d

one last time for kicks..

how good was anasta!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The mole says alot of things....

Your dumber then him/her if you believe a word of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.