An Outside Assessment of the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi,

My Name is Nick Tedeschi, and I'm a shitcunt.

View attachment 2982

I also wrote this absolute garbage article.
Wouldn't usually direct comment to a individual, but worth noting this is someone who worked for those betting companies that brought increased shit to our game, and now works as a pretend writer. It holds no more value and possibly less insight than any other post which has the advantage of being backed by genuine interest and observation of the team.

I've got no objection to tabloid writers talking about the Bulldogs squad any more than their right to do a in depth review of the Kardashian families ass status, but lets make sure that point of view is given the value it deserves.

Also, don't forget, bet responsibly. Nicks primary employers usually have to throw that disclaimer in when pretending to be a source of information.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to check it wasn't me that wrote this. I agree with everything he said. Our team next year should be

1. Abbey
2. Montoya
4. Lee
7. Foran
8. Klemmer
9. Woolford
10.Graham
11. Jackson
14 Fualolo

This club is in a full crisis and needs it dealt with urgently. Hasler must go
Only nine players in the list. What's different from 2017, where we only have a maximum of nine players playing?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Abbey
2. Montoya
3. Richard Kennar
4. Lee
5. Chase Stanley
6. Nu Brown
7. Foran
8. Klemmer
9. Woolford
10. Aaron Woods
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Aiden Tolman
14. Fualolo
15. Adam Elliot
16. Francis Tulou
17. Josh Cleeland

Coach: Dean Pay

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Abbey
2. Montoya
3. Richard Kennar
4. Lee
5. Chase Stanley
6. Nu Brown
7. Foran
8. Klemmer
9. Woolford
10. Aaron Woods
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Aiden Tolman
14. Fualolo
15. Adam Elliot
16. Francis Tulou
17. Josh Cleeland

Coach: Dean Pay
We could afford Cronk as well. Or Nathan Peats

gildaddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why does everyone rate Lee, every try scored against us is always on his side with him always caught out

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafai and Perrett were a better combo, again we've gone backwards
I get everyone, myself included is pissed at how we are going, but don't let it blur your memory. Lafai was absolute rubbish in his last 18 months with us and his next 12 months with the Dragons. He has only come good in the past 12 months. Good on him but that doesn't change how he played. Perrett did the right thing by the club and retired. He should be respected for that and while he was rock solid he wasn't brilliant. Lee has great potential and is a strike weapon. He's still only young and can learn the rest but it is not helped by his inside defender being a turnstile.

Status
Not open for further replies.