An old friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
1. Yeh Tahl, not Tahls, im not a homo.

2. Your comeback number 2 doesn't answer my insult number 2.

3. And you don't know what i've been through AT SIXTEEN to tell me I need to know about the world. Who said anything about running off with older men? I have no real interest for guys more than 3 years older than me honestly.
I got the couch. Fill me in then i'll tell you mine.

T

TdoggBulldog

Are you high? You make no sense.

Do you wish for me to discuss details of my personal life that i do not even discuss with friends, with you on a public forum?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
It's a forum people, argue about football!!! LOL. Nothing personal, it never ends well

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Are you high? You make no sense.

Do you wish for me to discuss details of my personal life that i do not even discuss with friends, with you on a public forum?
You've been through some heavy **** by the sounds of it. I got no problems telling you guys my probs... what's the big deal about it?

M

Mr Miyagi

less love stories more brawling.
I paid good money for this fight lol

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
less love stories more brawling.
I paid good money for this fight lol
hmmm ok i'm leaving the squared circle. Picking on a kid wasn't part of the agreement when entering the laies lounge :p tahls you win.

K

kennyy

coming from mr "I have no friends"

lol, yeh i'd take your advice seriously.
wtf is wrong with saying "do you miss me" ... i say that to my mates all the time .. and how do you know if she was being serious or not? its msn ****ing hell!!
i think your reading a litttleee bit too much into it....
Ban Abz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i thought u were stupid

now i made sure

http://abz.justgotowned.com

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
girls say do you miss me/i miss you all the time ffs buddy get on with life theres nothing in it

A

Abz

Guys and girls, you're all being ignorant and missing the point. Listen carefully.

There is NOTHING wrong with a girl saying to a guy with a mrs if he missed her BUT you'd think that if a certain individual was uncomfortable with answering that question, he would ignore it. By ignoring it, you'd think she'd get the message. Xeno answered my question perfectly.

She just wants you as the backup guy, it's so clear and so selfish on her part
Thank you Xeno.

BTW Tahlia defeated £© by TTO (technical-type-out) :p

D

D0ggyStylz

Cool it you two, only me and dogaholic can fight!!!
shut the F.. up you!!! :p

Guys and girls, you're all being ignorant and missing the point. Listen carefully.

There is NOTHING wrong with a girl saying to a guy with a mrs if he missed her BUT you'd think that if a certain individual was uncomfortable with answering that question, he would ignore it. By ignoring it, you'd think she'd get the message. Xeno answered my question perfectly.

Thank you Xeno.

BTW Tahlia defeated £© by TTO (technical-type-out) :p
Why would you feel uncomfortable about answering? Unless....

1. You are uncomfortable with the girl you are already with.

2. There is no girl and the thought of being with a girl (this girl) scares the hell of you.

3. This girl wasn't typing the message to you. She typed it to some other guy and you are just a stalker who hacked into msn and saw what she wrote.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
If you wanna play it that way boy, i will be Lennox Lewis. We saw what Lewis did to him last time. Bring it on!!!! lol

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
shut the F.. up you!!! :p

Why would you feel uncomfortable about answering? Unless....

1. You are uncomfortable with the girl you are already with.

2. There is no girl and the thought of being with a girl (this girl) scares the hell of you.

3. This girl wasn't typing the message to you. She typed it to some other guy and you are just a stalker who hacked into msn and saw what she wrote.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.