An old friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kennyy

shut the F.. up you!!! :p

Why would you feel uncomfortable about answering? Unless....

1. You are uncomfortable with the girl you are already with.

2. There is no girl and the thought of being with a girl (this girl) scares the hell of you.

3. This girl wasn't typing the message to you. She typed it to some other guy and you are just a stalker who hacked into msn and saw what she wrote.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://abz.justgotowned.com

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys and girls, you're all being ignorant and missing the point. Listen carefully.

There is NOTHING wrong with a girl saying to a guy with a mrs if he missed her BUT you'd think that if a certain individual was uncomfortable with answering that question, he would ignore it. By ignoring it, you'd think she'd get the message. Xeno answered my question perfectly.

Thank you Xeno.

BTW Tahlia defeated £© by TTO (technical-type-out) :p
well then...if you knew the answer already ( as you must of to realise that xeno was apparently right in your books) why did you make a thread? was it to flaunt the fact you have a girl who misses you and that you ar Mr Stud?
why ask when you know?

and NO, a normaly person would not ignore a FRIENDS question...they would open up about it. only rude ****s and pusssies ignore people...and if she really was this old time chummy friend of yours, you shouldnt have felt so uncomfortable around , that you couldnt put her in her place ( although there was imo nothing wrong with her asking it...)

you ignore people that dont mean too much...or the relationship isnt as deep as u want to make it out to be....i.e a net buddy.
did u meet this chick off the net?

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
So I was on msn yesterday with an old friend of mine. We were pretty close and I've been there with her when she broke up with her b/f etc... and always been there for her.

Now she knows that I've got a Mrs and asks me yesterday on msn if I miss her. She said "So do you miss me?" - I ignore it thinking she'd get the point from that. No she didn't, she sent me an msn nudge thingy. I ignored it again. She then types a message "You're either busy or delibrartely ignoring me."

Why was she so persistant? You're not meant to ask people in relationships if they miss someone - like I know we were just friends but you wouldn't think so if they are so persistant. Ladies, what do I say to her (ps I think our friendship might be on the outer here...)
Are you sure it didn't go like this....

Abz says: So do you miss me?
Chick is quiet
Abz sends nudge
Chick still quiet
Abz says: You're either busy or delibrartely ignoring me

:p

A

Abz

well then...if you knew the answer already ( as you must of to realise that xeno was apparently right in your books) why did you make a thread? was it to flaunt the fact you have a girl who misses you and that you ar Mr Stud?
why ask when you know?

and NO, a normaly person would not ignore a FRIENDS question...they would open up about it. only rude ****s and pusssies ignore people...and if she really was this old time chummy friend of yours, you shouldnt have felt so uncomfortable around , that you couldnt put her in her place ( although there was imo nothing wrong with her asking it...)

you ignore people that dont mean too much...or the relationship isnt as deep as u want to make it out to be....i.e a net buddy.
did u meet this chick off the net?
Meeting her on the net LOL. Just because she has msn it immediately means I met her on the net. Whatever ya reckon kurry. You've made my day.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shut the F.. up you!!! :p

Why would you feel uncomfortable about answering? Unless....

1. You are uncomfortable with the girl you are already with.

2. There is no girl and the thought of being with a girl (this girl) scares the hell of you.

3. This girl wasn't typing the message to you. She typed it to some other guy and you are just a stalker who hacked into msn and saw what she wrote.

this is the most Logical thing i've ever seen posted on the kennel.

top work dogholic - my hats off to you.

K

kennyy

Chick is quiet
Abz sends nudge
Chick still quiet

Meeting her on the net LOL. Just because she has msn it immediately means I met her on the net. Whatever ya reckon kurry. You've made my day.
this is the most Logical thing i've ever seen posted on the kennel.

top work dogholic - my hats off to you.
i'll say it again abz!

http://abz.justgotowned.com

even soliola is laughing at u LOL

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm after reading your dilemma Abz, I am led to blv that perhaps YOU have feelings for this girl. If a girl who you thought of nothing but a mate asked if u missed her, you'd said yes or no with no hesitation. But by you ignoring the question suggests to me that you perhaps have a thang for this girl, or things aren't going to well with your "mrs" - or else there wouldn't be a problem now would there?

K

kennyy

lol i just noticed this one! Talk about going into defensive mode mate u have something to hide LOL

refer to doggygirls post

Chick is quiet
Abz sends nudge
Chick still quiet

A

Abz

Hmmm after reading your dilemma Abz, I am led to blv that perhaps YOU have feelings for this girl. If a girl who you thought of nothing but a mate asked if u missed her, you'd said yes or no with no hesitation. But by you ignoring the question suggests to me that you perhaps have a thang for this girl, or things aren't going to well with your "mrs" - or else there wouldn't be a problem now would there?
I can see your point - thing is, she knows im seeing someone but seems a little pissed off with me. Sure she acts all happy and bubbly and pretends that she's happy for me (or so it seems) but I can tell deep down there's something she hates about the situation. I havn't spoken or communicated with her in anyway since. I think i'll just leave it and see how it goes. The way I see it though, things will get a whole lot worse before they get better!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish i could have as many e-dilemmas as abz.
what a know...we need him just for the offseason lol

Status
Not open for further replies.