An explanation?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As if his ego will let him admit that.

It's all on him not picking a premiership winner over an assistant.
flanno sr is a divisive figure..I for one wouldn’t choose him. But that aside, flanno jr was here when we were looking for a new coach, and you could imagine the ramifications of getting sr and jr together lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
flanno sr is a divisive figure..I for one wouldn’t choose him. But that aside, flanno jr was here when we were looking for a new coach, and you could imagine the ramifications of getting sr and jr together lol
Honestly I would of given him 2 years to start with a shit load of clauses.

He was desperate, the ball was in our court

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Now I'm not taking any credit for this, this was from a respected member on here with great info but isn't bothered to post about the imposters pretending to be Bulldogs... PS this was from about 2-3 weeks ago.

- RFM can't stand Ciraldo. He is being shopped around.

- Ciraldo is butting heads with half the players. Apparently stubborn and won't change defensive structures. Rather sack those who dont buy in an recruit elsewhere

- Gus and Ciraldo butting heads around the place. Gus knows Ciraldo has potential to break him. Gus genuinely angry at the bench rotations and use of "utilities"

- Gus going to be around training alot more after sharks game

- Ciraldo wants to keep Alamoti. Essentially has to choose. Gus didnt care if both left. He wants forwards.

- we are struggling to recruit.

- Max King has a new love interest. Some insta influencer. The playing group are not happy with him and his attitude since. Apparently after rooster or sharks game, he was note interested in quickly finding this love for a photo rather than be with the players.

- Ray Dib is likely to run again

- Kiraz is over it. Hates being a battering ram. His body is aching. He has been getting big offers from another club.

Completely up to you if you want to believe it or not but the info is good and I think it explains a lot.
I believe all of it. Follow Max King on insta and have thought the same myself. Smitten and can't wait to get his end in lol. Good on him and hope he's happy, but it's clearly his priority ATM after player injured.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This feels right Assassin.
Thanks for the post.

Now we wait for the bubble to burst and the explosions.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly feel for dogs fans after today.

You've got some new blood next year. Mahoney tries but just something not right imo.
Not having a decent 7 isn't helping.

Players need to own that performance and should be a digfent side next week.

Sure it's gonna sting but Jag a win next week and no more sting.

Forget CC but always worry about the pushing of the next best coach.....a lot of stuff in clubs that can not make that happen.
And he is a rookie coach that maybe gets better with time.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This feels right Assassin.
Thanks for the post.

Now we wait for the bubble to burst and the explosions.
Suggested this 2 weeks ago. Truth session very much needed.
I honestly think that Gus always wanted Ciraldo. However I do believe he genuinely didn't want Barrett to pull the pin, I think Gus would have much rathered Barrett and Ciro to stay where they were for another season before making his move. Gus just has to roll with the punches now as he knew what was coming, just didn't want Ciraldo to get tarnished so early in his career... but it was either that or lose him to Tigers or another club.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first two is on the players. Players trying to call the shots half way through a season lol

They do realise the defensive structures are probably stolen from the Panthers. Sounds like they are too lazy to buy into it.

Thank God RFM can't stand CC, Ray is and has always been shit for our club.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM has been dog shit for a couple years so no big loss

The worst defence in the league will tell you the defensive structures don’t work …CC needs to change it and swallow his pride or else we are getting belted by 50 every week here on in for the next 4 1/2 years

Max King can go get fkd (no pun intended) he has been terrible and yeah playing busted apparently but he’s is playing like a bust.

Kiraz I feel sorry for … should’ve been moved to centre a while ago and let Skelton or Wilson or Burns play wing … Kiraz won’t have much of a career playing at this pace as a battering Ram
I don't agree with the defence part.

The guy has probably just taken the Penrith defensive structures, since he was the defensive coach.

Just sounds like our players are too lazy or it's too hard to do so they want to change it lol.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha, what kind of sh1tshow did I come back to? I should of just stayed on holidays

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly feel for dogs fans after today.

You've got some new blood next year. Mahoney tries but just something not right imo.
Not having a decent 7 isn't helping.

Players need to own that performance and should be a digfent side next week.

Sure it's gonna sting but Jag a win next week and no more sting.

Forget CC but always worry about the pushing of the next best coach.....a lot of stuff in clubs that can not make that happen.
And he is a rookie coach that maybe gets better with time.
Next week is against Souths, who are looking to climb into the top four after a poor month plagued with injury and SOO.
They will not care about helping the Dogs to a win - they need the for and against points.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s like both the reserve grade and first grade have absolutely dropped their bundle at the same time.
I won’t be surpised if we have maybe 10 leave at seasons end .
You would think that our reserves would try hard to get an NRL contract with so many NRL players leaving.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Situations like this comes down to a few things , I blame the Nrl , the clubs and coaches . All care about PR and trying to find loopholes .

I blame Greenberg for top 30 squads, gives better clubs a bigger advantage with less turnover of players and better able to hoarde talent .

I blame the nrl /clubs for ruining reserve grade and allowing teams not to field their own and having feeder clubs and not a national reserve grade played same day .

I blame coaches and clubs that are desperate signing players to long term contracts and ruining their cap

I blame the nrl /RLPA that allows players to be signed more than a year out . The old June 30 forced players to be up for it or would struggle to get contract . Also by being able to sign so far out clubs cannot refresh teams and get rid of duds as rosters and now sorted much earlier (for instance 2024 rosters basically done for most clubs before round 1 this year ).

I blame the coaches and clubs for not having the balls to drop players.

I blame them for having lots of young players in reserves , reserves should be mainly older heads with few young ones.
That way if first grader gets dropped you are not throwing a rookie in the team