An appreciation thread of the fairer sex 2.0

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoa imagine we cross Paige’s assets..with a little downsizing..with the rest of Bouchard..

8======D———— :sweatsmile:

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've almost had a hole in one, twice on the 15th at Sefton golf course.
It would be a dream come true if I get my first hole in one on course with Paige!

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoa imagine we cross Paige’s assets..with a little downsizing..with the rest of Bouchard..

8======D———— :sweatsmile:
I might have the truck but I’m not sure I’m allowed to post ? I have an AI thing that ticks the box but there’s boob. Is it allowed?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I might have the truck but I’m not sure I’m allowed to post ? I have an AI thing that ticks the box but there’s boob. Is it allowed?
I don’t think so..that’s why the Mods closed down the original Appreciation thread..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you guys think, too muscly? She’s got a gorgeous face. I bet she could crack a walnut between her glutes, and thighs!
I got no problemo if she’s a nice girl as well. I’d enjoy PUMPING her up! :grimacing:

IMG_1315.jpeg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you guys think, too muscly? She’s got a gorgeous face. I bet she could crack a walnut between her glutes, and thighs!
I got no problemo if she’s a nice girl as well. I’d enjoy PUMPING her up! :grimacing:

View attachment 89128
I found out who she is. Her name is Carriejune Anne Bowlby (almost reads blowjob lol). She is a 27 year old fitness model. Having seen some other pics, I think I’d only risk my nuts once.. maybe twice..or thrice.. I got a thing about Supergirl

IMG_1316.jpeg

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I've almost had a hole in one, twice on the 15th at Sefton golf course.
It would be a dream come true if I get my first hole in one on course with Paige!
Were u just shit on the other 17 par 3 holes at sefton or was 15 just a lucky number :tearsofjoy:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I found out who she is. Her name is Carriejune Anne Bowlby (almost reads blowjob lol). She is a 27 year old fitness model. Having seen some other pics, I think I’d only risk my nuts once.. maybe twice..or thrice.. I got a thing about Supergirl

View attachment 89129
I certainly wouldn't scream or dobb if she pinned me down and went ro town on me several times, although i wouldn't want to see her after babies later on in life.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Well I’m sure their chromosomes would know the way. A lot of their DNA buddies had probably travelled that path before! :grimacing:
They left markers on the track for the trek home like bushwalkers do.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Were u just shit on the other 17 par 3 holes at sefton or was 15 just a lucky number :tearsofjoy:
I don't go bad at Sefton.
Any number to do with Tesla I always excel on.

Anyway, how many times have you chipped in a birdie or had a gimme?
Probably never? just like the last flop referendum!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don't go bad at Sefton.
Any number to do with Tesla I always excel on.

Anyway, how many times have you chipped in a birdie or had a gimme?
Probably never? just like the last flop referendum!
At Sefton? Only played there once and when I discovered its a par 3 goat track, never went back.

Birdies or gimmes? Never. But having said that you wanna play for cash?