Social Media Amazing news for the Bulldogs!!!!

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’d like to blog my journey from a street hood as a kid in breakfast point with a knife in my pocket to my nrl career but I need @habs to grant me permission to start threads again
Would be good for the kennel to gain some insight on what it takes to be become and nrl player like me from scratch
In case any other Tk members want to follow my path and forge an nrl career
Why dont you blog your mouth while your at it

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My timeline.
2022 play for Mounties in Massey and progress to Cbury cup
2023 I’ve impressed baz enough for a top 30 spot and play some first grade through injury at
the back end to hold the fort
2024 and 25 The dream is to get a 3 year deal at 400k a season, but if I can’t do taht im happy to hide my time and build my name and reputation for another year and go for that rich deal in 25/26.

and You know what? Even if I can’t land that rich deal it’ll be just good to be a nrl player for a couple of years. Live the life. Parties, gang bangs, b grade fame etc
imagine the inside oil I could I get firm the first grade quad it’ll be unreal and even better than the info I get now
How are you managing to balance your meth addiction and you football career at the same time bro?

I'm very impressed.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My timeline.
2022 play for Mounties in Massey and progress to Cbury cup
2023 I’ve impressed baz enough for a top 30 spot and play some first grade through injury at
the back end to hold the fort
2024 and 25 The dream is to get a 3 year deal at 400k a season, but if I can’t do taht im happy to hide my time and build my name and reputation for another year and go for that rich deal in 25/26.

and You know what? Even if I can’t land that rich deal it’ll be just good to be a nrl player for a couple of years. Live the life. Parties, gang bangs, b grade fame etc
imagine the inside oil I could I get firm the first grade quad it’ll be unreal and even better than the info I get now
To be honest.
You need a decent manager. If your happy to accept 400k per year.
You have progressed rapidly and should be demanding at least double that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
ROFL.... could be an astute signing for south's then.

I imagine he will resonate well with the fans, and furthermore he would be able to offer his heavily discounted unofficial law services to the fans to.
Yes It will be a good source for future income and an honour represeting the boys in court.
And because I’ll be playing alongside dogs players you just know there will be a lot of work.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes It will be a good source for future income and an honour represeting the boys in court.
And because I’ll be playing alongside dogs players you just know there will be a lot of work.
hey midget,

you have no chance lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the World Cup after this one is!?

I think itwould I be a good Swansonh for me to partner Moses in the halves (and with douehi in the spine) to hoist up the winners trophy of our country, or at least go balls deep into the tournament. With our final game I can wave into the crowd my fans who are there to send me off on my colourful yet short 4 odd year nrl career.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
aldo you dont need to be big nowadays just small and quick.
thats why i didnt make my move before the rule changes

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How are you managing to balance your meth addiction and you football career at the same time bro?

I'm very impressed.
i gave it up.
itll always be a part of me but one night i was watching a documentary on it and was shocked!!
its not just like a red bull like everyone says it is, it can cause numerous health issues.
no one tells you this though.
it even causes too th wobbles and that and that explains a couple of things that i just thought were a result if turning 30.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Thompson showing his true bulldogs loyalty by sacrificing his former club with this.

although in all honesty Katoa isn’t all bad. If we had a gun pack and team he would be holding his own. But he can’t lift a team himself and that’s what we need in the dogs.
I think it’s a great gig for him.
Warrington, St. Helens and Wigan tend to get a slightly higher calibre of nrl discard than the others.
Although Catalans gets the best of the bad boys who have been suspended from nrl.
Mate katoa,is nothing,even at a good club like the panthers couldn’t do anything.